“Great food. Worth the visit”
Review of Crazy Water

Crazy Water
Ranked #61 of 1,508 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Walker's Point
Libertyville, Illinois
“Great food. Worth the visit”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We went to the small restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our time. The food is a little expensive $23-$35 but well worth it. The staff is very nice.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Oubeach

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Three times in a row a winner”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The environment is warm and inviting, the service good and the desserts are outstanding. I highly recomment this wonderful restaurant.

1 Thank Prefish
Wheaton, Illinois
“Neighborhood gem!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Now in it's 9th year Crazy Water is well-established as a dining destination in the south end of the Historic Third Ward (Walker's Point, technically). From one of the smallest restaurant kitchens I've ever seen comes some of the best food I'v had in Milwaukee. What I would describe as standard comfort food is presented in a cozy, inviting venue that combines just the right amount of "vibe" while still maintaining a "conversation friendly" atmosphere. Don't confuse "standard" with mundane! Chef Peggy Manchester uses fresh ingredients in unique combinations to craft really yummy food presented in portions of good size at the right temperature and properly seasoned. The perfect plate "trifecta" to me!! Finally, the wine list is of manageable size with many reasonably priced bottles with an admirable international spectrum. Highly recommended!

1 Thank vinodoc
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“A Can't Miss Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Crazy Water is a place you can't miss if you love food. I have a lot of favorites but by far, Crazy Water is my absolutely can't miss place. Call at least 4 days in advance for a reservation.

Visited January 2014
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Great ambiance, great food”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This was our fourth or fifth meal at Crazy Water, and it never has disappointed us.

The intimate atmosphere is exciting. Sure, the tables are very close together and it's difficult to move around, but that's part of the experience.

I had the halibut special with shrimp bisque, bith of which were outstanding. the rest of our group all got the flat iron steak. It's looked a little over-done for my taste, but I wasn't ordering it.

They wine was a pretty good value, but the martinis were a bit on the small side (again, I didn't order one).

We will be back.