“Not Pleasant Dining”

New China Buffet
Ranked #934 of 1,551 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Had the usual variety of Chinese food. Nothing tasted good, tasted old and some cold. Could not believe how dirty the place was. Wanted to clean all the windows myself, all filthy. The waitress never came over, not even to clear our plates. Will never come back.

1  Thank kayakdeb2

Reviewed 13 February 2013

We have been going here semi-regulary for a number of years but the last year or two our visits have been less and less frequent. The reason: the quality of food has declined significantly, and the sanitation has declined remarkably over the last three visits.

I usually give places the benefit of the doubt about health inspections -- If I hear that they had a bad inspection I'll wait a month or two before returning and see for myself if they have cleaned up their act. That has not been the case with this place and not only were the floor and non-food areas dirty, the steam tables were not keeping the food hot and the cold items were not kept cold.

No more returns to this one.

2  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Worst food on Hwy 100. Greasy, cold. Lucky I didn't have to each much. Food across the street at the Bamboo House tops anything the chef at the New World Buffet can whip up. Seniors seem to enjoy it, but I don't think they have any taste buds. Save your $, go somewhere else.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I went with the family all of us got sick with food poisioning. The floors were so filthy that you stuck to the floor. It took five dishes to find a clean one, the food area is NOT kept clean. I am going to request my money back. I also will be calling the health dept. this place needs to be shut down. I will NEVER go back there.

3  Thank LAD50_12
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This is a very large buffet with a little bit of everything to suit everyone. It's clean and the food actually has taste. Only thing I would change is the lighting in the back seating area. Too dark.