“Good Food and Better Service!!”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #692 of 1,556 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Me and my siblings stopped to eat there after visiting my mother in the hospital. My sister loves the salads. When we got our food one plate had twice the fries than the other three. So we asked why. The waitress told the manager and she came over to see. No problem, she offered a large plate of fries for the three of us to share and we accepted.
Perkins has great food and of course desserts that call out to you on the way out. Your prompt solving of complaints is fabulous!

Gerry

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Very friendly staff, nice hostess and always enjoyable food for my usual take out. This time while in the area with my husband, we decided to drop in for lunch. We were promptly seated by a delightful young lady, our beverages were quickly provided, and the order taken. I noticed that the table was grimy so I took a dry napkin and wiped it down. It was covered with black dirt after several passes. The place was packed, no where else to sit so I made sure my utensils never touched the table. When paying the bill, I showed the manager the disgusting napkin and he first refused to take it for disposal and until I told him to, he finally obliged. If the lack of care they give to their dining tables is any indication of the rest of their cleanliness, I'm surprised I never got sick on their food.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

My wife and I stopped after returning home from Punta Cana on vacation. Service was good. The food was really great. Great location and easy to get in and out of. Short distance to hop on the interstate home

Reviewed 29 November 2012

This was a good quick find meal, no waiting and friendly staff. Good value for big family and good sized portions for three teens and two little ones.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

very fair prices, had a satisfying breakfast, nice staff, clean, I would go back . We were greeted when we first walked in, taken to a booth and given exceptional service.