“Great coaching & welcoming of travellers” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cream City CrossFit
Cambridge
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great coaching & welcoming of travellers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I attend Cream City CrossFit when I am in Milwaukee (approx 1 week / month).

I was new to CrossFit and did not wish to lose the rhythm of the workouts when on the road.
I am a mature woman who had allowed myself to get quite obese, with the health issues that went with that obesity.

From the moment that I arrived at Cream City, I was made to feel welcome by coaches and participants alike.

CrossFit is extremely scalable; but,it takes knowledge to know how to scale and to grow.

The coaches at Cream City are intentional about:
adjusting to learn form first, stepping back if necessary, until process is learned
determining incremental steps that will ensure appropriate learning
encouraging work
celebrating all successes

Over the course of my visits, I have also learned much from their sharing of their wisdom regarding the intent of what we are doing. What muscles are being worked. Why we do % of max. What the functional movement are.

i have had fun.
as someone who is readily bored, and requires change. the programs at Cream City are fun.

Lastly, though the facilities are in a big old warehouse/factory, the size of the building, the amount of space ensures that we can have a lot of space for the variety of equipment available.

I highly recommend CreamCity for the quality of coaching, the comraderie of the box and the equipment.

Of course, I recommend CrossFit as a way to improve the quality of your life through constantly varied, high- intensity, functional movement

Visited May 2013