“Not so Nice”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #31 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Milwaukee
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

In fact, I was surprised by the rudeness. I ordered pumpkin bread, lemon loaf and a coffee. They seemed exhausted by my order like it was it too much. Bummer. Happy Valentines Day to me!!

1  Thank Maggie R

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Greeted with smiles and happy employees was a great way to start my day, at 6am.
Ordered a toasted bagel with butter, no butter. Employee suggested cream cheese, good suggestion!
Unbelievable fast service for getting my chai tea with a shot.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Love visiting Starbucks to re-taste the traditional holiday offerings and Starbucks staff know exactly how to prepare and serve your faves. Fun and very, very good!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I have salute Lee love Starbucks the staff is always over friendly and very attentive to my needs gets the orders correct every single time and is doing so in a very quick and thrift manner thank you so much restaurants are always clean to

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I happened to be standing near this Starbucks when a honor flight was coming into the airport. It was latish evening and practically everyone at the airport was there to watch the veterans come off the flight. The young woman running the store asked people standing along the barricade to move because "they were blocking the line". Had there been any customers that would have been a reasonable request but there weren't, AND there was plenty of access to the store for anyone who wanted coffee. Just a jerk move that really served no purpose except to upset a family that was waiting to see their 92 year old WWII vet come off the plane. I fully understand that the airport and the airport businesses are hosting this event, i am grateful for that, and believe these businesses should be shown respect but this just seemed entirely unnecessary. As a side note, I saw one couple buy coffee after this happened. They apparently did this to watch the parade but we're kicked out of the store as well.

1  Thank chambersg