“Hard to find but a good stop on the Riverwalk”
Review of John Hawk's Pub - CLOSED

John Hawk's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
“Hard to find but a good stop on the Riverwalk”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I had to kook around a little to find the place, but glad I made the stop. Good beer selection and a nice wide menu to choose from. A good stopping place while you are on a Riverwalk pub crawl. Try the naked wings, pretty good.

• Visited October 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great Food for a Good Price”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Food here is amazing! You will not be disappointed try the pulled pork or pulled chicken! It's like a home cooked meal here. We ate here 2 days during our trip and we would return again if ever back in Milwaukee!

• Visited September 2013
Bellevue, Nebraska, United States
“Great place is sit on the Riverwalk”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

If you are able to sit on the riverwalk, I would highly recommend it. It's nice to have a couple drinks and watch the boats on the river. It is interesting as the outdoor seating is right on the riverwalk path so people are forever walking to and from as you are sitting there. Local brew known as the Spotted Cow is a must try if you like beer!

• Visited August 2013
Wisconsin
“Consistently Excellent!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

When we have guests come to town, we try and take them here. Wonderful seating on the river. Excellent food. I have never been disappointed. You wont regret stopping here for a meal.

• Visited June 2013
“Need to train staff on tipping.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I really enjoy this place. Good beer, good food. I have been there 3 times now and continue to go. What irrigated me is when I play the bill. I always have to ask the server for my change. They assume the change is their tip. So the last time I did not say anything and the server only got a 32 cent tip. I am hoping that taught Hakim something. If I don't sweat keep the change, stop assuming my change is yours to keep.

• Visited July 2013