My 12 year old son and I decided to get away from our busy lives in the Chicago area and drive to Milwaukee for some rest and relaxation. The Shuster Mansion is gorgeous and full of history, luxury and comfort. My son enjoyed playing with Isaac, the Innkeeper's resident dog, while I enjoyed conversation with the very hospitable and welcoming Mansion owner's, Laura Sue and Rick. Our overnight stay was extremely restful in our own rooms that was like a suite, sharing a bathroom. My son enjoyed the Lone Star Room while I enjoyed the corner tower's Prairie Sky. We were treated to a large breakfast which was absolutely and delightfully delicious. We also enjoyed Laura Sue's signature cookies (I begged for her well-guarded secret recipe to no avail). I am anxious to come back with my husband and enjoy a romantic weekend. Thanks Laura Sue and Rick for a very relaxing weekend. We sure felt like part of your family during our stay....and say "hi" to Isaac for my son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schuster Mansion is the newest B&B in Milwaukee's Historic Concordia Neighborhood. Converted to luxury apartments in the 20s, owners/innkeepers Rick & Laura Sue take great pride in returning this architectural gem to its original splendor. Situated just 5 minutes from downtown, it's the perfect destination for your private weekend getaway. Our spacious Victorian suites will surround you in luxury and our wonderful homemade breakfasts can be enjoyed at your private in-suite breakfast table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schuster Mansion Hotel Milwaukee
- Schuster Mansion Bed And Breakfast