“Very good food”
Review of Kil@Wat

Kil@Wat
Reserve with OpenTable
Kil@Wat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,540 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Water Street
Description: Expect a dining experience that's nothing short of electrifying at Kilawat, the signature restaurant of InterContinental Milwaukee. The menu runs the gamut from traditional favorites to exotic happenings with each unique selections prepared with a distinctive flair.
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had a chance to eat at this restaurant a few times. I will be back again. The food is very good with service to match. The prices are in line with the food and other restaurants in the error.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I happened upon this place when we needed a late-ish (8pm) dinner before a show at the Riverside Theater. It was near empty (on a Friday night), so we got a great table overlooking the theater next door (which is lit up beautifully at night). We each ordered a salad, and my husband declared it was the best salad he ever had. It was the skirt steak/arugula/goat cheese one. I had an excellent salad involving goat cheese as well. The entrees arrived and we were impressed all over again. I had the pork shank, and it was great. He had a spinach pasta with cream sauce that made him very very happy. The waitstaff was very friendly and helpful. A great find!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very good and reasonable for a hotel like this. Good selection. One in our party did not receive meal when the rest of us did--they did not charge for that meal.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I found kil@wat on trip advisor. It was only a couple of blocks from my hotel, the weather is beautiful right now so I walked over. Rob my server was so knowledgable and friendly. We talked about craft beers and he recommended a good one for me ( sorry I forgot the name!) -he also got me a Spotted Cow, a Wisconsin fave but I think the craft beer was a little better. He explained that the menu was new and recommended the Whitefish BLT which was excellent! The fish was perfectly cooked on a pretzel bun with bl and t and came with a yummy caper aioli on the side. I also had a cup of the pumpkin soup - very good also. I sat in a booth with a window and had a great view of part of the River Walk.Great lunch and great service (thanks Rob). I'll be back.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Staff and food was great. The selection and staff made sure it was brought on time and at the correct temperature

Been to Kil@Wat? Share your experiences!