“Delicious!”

Thai Lotus
Ranked #815 of 1,533 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I tried out this restaurant after buying a Groupon. My husband & I enjoyed it very much. The servings were generous - we both took home another meal. The menu also has a variety of price ranges - our dishes were $10, but some fancier seafood ones were in the mid-teens. They also have a small Chinese portion on the menu if you're not looking to have Thai. We would come back if we wanted tasty Thai!

There are newer reviews for Thai Lotus

Reviewed 2 December 2012

We visit family in Milwaukee a few times a year, and this is our favorite Thai restaurant. Not sure about the other negative reviews, but our food has always been delicious with extremely friendly service. Prices are quite reasonable for Thai food, and the portions are huge! Especially like the coconut soup and curries. Definitely plan on going back again.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

We used to go here in the past, was never fancy, but not bad for the price. Something must have changed recently, the price is now as high as a fine dining restaurant, and the food has taken a turn for the worse.

The food was not very tasty at all. Not only is this bad Thai food, . . . it's just plain bad food.

The meat was very tough and the flavors were unimpressive.

Why are there always people who review Thai restaurants, rating the restaurant on how 'even their mild dishes are spicy'? Anyone can throw dry peppers into a dish, that does not make a restaurant good.

Reviewed 5 April 2010

EMPLOYEE STOLE CC NUMBER: While dining with my co-workers at the lunch buffet (previously almost a weekly occurrence) at Thai Lotus on 30th and National, I unwittingly performed an action that taught me quite a leson : I paid for my lunch with my debit card. Seemingly harmless, no? One would think you could pay for your meal, tip nicely, and not have to worry about the Thai Lotus employee stealing your credit card information, opening a fraudulent Ebay and PayPal Account under your name, and buying a pair of $300 headphones...but nope. Not safe to do at Thai Lotus. This employee must have bragged about her theft to another dimwitted employee who verified the purchase on the stolen card. Yes, a file is already started with MPD and I WILL be following up to press charges. I will tell anyone I come across NOT to dine at this restaurant...who rewards their frequent diners by stealing from them. Way to go, Thai Lotus...you totally blew it.‎

8  Thank MilwaukeeGrrl
Reviewed 25 November 2009

we always order to go, and even when we order mild its still very spicy..so be forewarned! i stay really simple and order the spicy thai rice, but thai lotus has a really good selection food and they even have bubble tea. it beats king & i, in my opinion!