“Excellent Service and Great Food”
Review of Mason Street Grill

Mason Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,534 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Description: Welcome to Mason Street Grill, where our world-renown steaks, warm ambiance and gracious staff are waiting to make your ordinary day extraordinary! Whether entertaining colleagues or dining with special friends Mason Street Grill’s lunch and dinner menus are sure to please every appetite. Enjoy happy-hour in our Lounge while listening to Milwaukee’s best live jazz, Monday-Saturday. Our private dining rooms are perfect for business meetings, social gatherings, and feature our culinary team’s outstanding customized menus. Come on in and make yourself comfortable, and let us take care of the rest!
Reviewed 16 April 2014

A group of seven of us visited Mason Street Grill for lunch. The food was very good and the service was excellent. This is a very busy restaurant over the noon hour and it took us a good hour and 40 minutes to get through lunch and return to work. If you can spare the time, it is a treat to dine here. Our table ordered a variety of menu items from sandwiches to salads to raviolli and everyone was pleased with their choices. The only con was that it is very loud in the restaurant and difficult to hear those on the other side of your table if you have a larger group.

There are newer reviews for Mason Street Grill

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I had dinner here after the Ron white show and had great steaks. You don't need anything else, but we also got the onion rings. I have not seen onion rings that big before and they were really good. The service was excellent also, very nice.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We recently dined at the Mason Street Grill for our anniversary. Everything from the service to the food was amazing. Steak was the best we've ever had, and we dine out a lot.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I flew in from Washington DC to have dinner with a few wealthy and refined friends - I asked a friend where we should eat and it was a short reply - Mason Street Grill.

I cannot tell you how everyone was impressed with the menu - options galore.

Two of us had the Sea Bass - simple, flavorful, sweet. Basically wonderful.

Two ladies had Salmon and were very complimentary.

But, the steaks were simply amazing. I am a bit of a steak snob (I'm spoiled by the Capital Grille and have been for almost 20 years) and their Bone-in-filet simply melted in my mouth.

Only criticism I have was the Caesar Salad - a little salty even though they left off the anchovies.

Desserts were equally impressive - I have the berries and cream and the flavors were wonderful.

Extremely impressed!

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant on a number of occasions now, and I only sit in the bar area.

Ambiance: Love the energy and live music at night. The environment is lively, friendly, and the staff is professional and top of things.

Drinks: Great bar capable of making a variety of mixed drinks with an awesome wine list.

Food: I've had a variety of meals there not the pièce de résistance is the crème brûlée rice pudding. I don't want to say OMG, but....OMG. I rarely return to a restaurant for a specific dish and it's just as good the second time around. This dessert is a HIT! Perfectly crisp top with a creamy warm center. So so so good.