“Great for downtown visitors.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mason Street Grill

Mason Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,504 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Description: Welcome to Mason Street Grill, where our world-renown steaks, warm ambiance and gracious staff are waiting to make your ordinary day extraordinary! Whether entertaining colleagues or dining with special friends Mason Street Grill’s lunch and dinner menus are sure to please every appetite. Enjoy happy-hour in our Lounge while listening to Milwaukee’s best live jazz, Monday-Saturday. Our private dining rooms are perfect for business meetings, social gatherings, and feature our culinary team’s outstanding customized menus. Come on in and make yourself comfortable, and let us take care of the rest!
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great for downtown visitors.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Enjoyed a great meal at Mason Street Grill with my son last week. Food was delicious. I had the rib-eye which was cooked perfectly. The Amish Roasted Chicken was excellent with very tender meat. Prices were high for deciding to eat out instead of at home. I couldn't afford to do this every night of the week, but it is a perfect place to bring guests, for a night on the town or for people here on business.
Staff and service was top notch.

• Visited July 2014

St Louis, MO
“Great Steaks in the heart of Milwaukee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We enjoyed another great meal at the Mason Street Grill, the atmophere is Elegant, but not stuffy. The service top notch and one of our favorites for the aged bone-in Ribeye. The surf Clams are our favorite appetizer and the Giant onion rings are great.

Visited July 2014
Tinley Park, IL
“Best steak in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Food was incredible. Steak was perfectly prepared. Sides were the best part - I'm not sure how you can make steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes so good, but they found a way. Everything about this experience was perfect.

Visited July 2014
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
“Pretentious and expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Food OK, but prices high and quality not up to price. Very expensive wine list. I was alone, and waiter seemed to think I knew nothing about dining. Wouldn't ever go there again.

Visited June 2014
Eric G, General Manager at Mason Street Grill, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
I am so sorry that your last visit to live up to expectations. I have tried to reach you through email a few times and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this. Once again I hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely

Eric T grimm
NC
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The service and food here are really terrific. I had the trout which was great and all the sides are fantastic. Service is very professional

Visited May 2014
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the trout entree. It is one of my favorite items on the meal. I hope that we are able to see you again in the near future and thank you for your feedback!

Sincerely