Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmilwaukee airportpool areabest westernspark and flygrab and gohot tubgreat poolleave your carshuttle servicefree breakfasthot breakfasthotel staygreat place to staybeds were comfortablehotel restaurantaviatorrico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Awesome breakfast buffet, pool and whirlpool area very nice, clean and well kept. Room was average, beds were comfy. Restaurant and lounge on site. Food is awesome and priced reasonably for a hotel restaurant. Stayed here during summerfest. (check out restaurant.com for deals on the hotel restauarant) Awesome location within 10-15 minutes of downtown and activites. During our first night's stay, the pipes under the bathroom sink were broken and leaked flooding the bathroom. As soon as I notified the desk we were immediately moved to another room. Awesome service to rectify a not so good situation. I would recommend this hotel for all looking for a no frills reasonable stay in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestwesternPLUS, Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Carolyn A-

Thank you so much for your feedback on our BESTWESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Location. I am very glad that your breakfast experience was a "top notch" experience. It is very nice to hear that you found our pool and whirlpool area clean and inviting, our team works hard to keep the environment warm and tropical all year long! I apologize for the inconvenience of you having to move rooms but I am happy our front desk team was able to rectify the situation immediately. We know you had choices and and we are glad you chose our BESTWESTERN PLUS location for your trip to Milwaukee for Summerfest, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

we were there on business and were very pleased with the Best Western Plus by the Milwaukee airport it was clean and very comfortable for the price the restaurant had a very diverse menu and prices were not over priced the free breakfast was more than we expected a very good selection not just cold cereal

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Bruce Z

Bruce Z-

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay! I am glad you chose our BESTWESTERN PLUS for your business trip to Milwaukee. It is exciting to get such great feedback regarding cleanliness and the comfort of your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your dining experience in our Aviator Sports bar. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Checked in after midnight, and Karin was the gal who checked us in. She was absolutely wonderful and so helpful and made sure we were aware of the breakfast and how to find our room. It's nice that they have maps, otherwise I would've been really lost. The room was very spacious (two queen beds) and the bathroom was great. There was a spider in there, but that is nothing that the hotel could've prevented, it happens. Breakfast was awesome, I was in love with the eggs and waffles. There was a server on, and he was busting his hump for everyone. There was also a gal doing coffee refills, and she was a joy too. Shane and Lamont were at check out, and they were really helpful as well. I really like this property, and make sure I stay in Milwaukee, I always want to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
BestwesternPLUS, Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We definitely pride ourselves with the most helpful staff and convenient location to everything you need to enjoy Milwaukee. I hope you come and visit us again! Thank you for choosing Best Western PLUS Milwaukee Airport.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Front desk staff very rude. Would not work with us. Told us cash was not excepted for payment when email never said this. Who doesn't except cash for payment? I confirmed room twice but at check in told us room wasn't available. Shuttle took so long to pick us up another hotel shuttle gave us ride. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Faye W
BestwesternPLUS, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Fwas,
I am so sorry about your experience with the front desk agent! I am personally addressing with the agent and will ensure that there is a process that is understood prior to check in by both guest and agent! I would have loved for you to experience the great hotel we have set our sites high on operating! Please contact me to setup another stay! I am committed to your satisfaction!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Made prepaid reservation but when we arrived they were out of rooms. Got put up at the Super 8, told we'd be comped for our rooms. Next day, told we be comped for the cheaper super 8. Then told we'd be given points for 2 free nights (nothing yet). Eventually contacted with assurances for a free night at a best western. I'd find a differ bet hotel at the airport, plenty of options.

Stayed: July 2014

Hello,
I am so sorry for the inconvenience of your stay with us. I am in the process of discussing a better way of communicating the very seldom transitions of overbooking a hotel! Every hotel has dealt with this issue, and I believe that communication PRIOR to the guests arrival is the most important. I would love to make this right with you, so you get to experience one of the best options by the airport, as a lot of investment has been made in the product, and it is only right, that you get to experience it! Please contact me to discuss personally. Tara Wurtz