“Amazing Food and Awesome Waitstaff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #590 of 1,504 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ashland, Wisconsin
“Amazing Food and Awesome Waitstaff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

My family (8 of us) went to this Famous Dave's tonight. What an awesome experience. Our waitress Jessica was phenomenal she recommended the nachos for an appetizer and they were like nothing we have ever eaten before! Jessica was very polite and helpful with our big group including very patient and helpful with the children that were with us. She was friendly and very accommodating. Our main course came on the garbage lid and fed all of us. It was a great meal and everyone left stuffed and we brought home leftovers !! I have no complaints :-) loved the place. We have been to several Famous Dave's and they all have been fantastic! The brisket is heavenly....the corn bread muffins to die for!!!!!

Wisconsin
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Heard people talk about it, so gave it a try. Nothing special. Got some wings to start, average. Then got the Rib Tips for dinner. Again nothing special. Place was sort of empty, so the service was fast and attentive. Friendly waitress. I was clean too. Won't go back

• Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never busy!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

We actually live in the area and the lot is never full when we drive past we have eaten here a couple times and some is good but there are flies in the building that love to get on/near you're food! This is not news here eighter they really need to do something about the flies!

“The St. Louis Ribs were DRY and had very little sause.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

My folks split a full rack and got a much better rib. My half-rack was obviously taken much earlier from a full-rack and let sit in the oven until I came along. I should have known something was wrong when they said the take-out would be ready in 10 to 15 min...much too fast for quality food.

The worst ribs I've ever had...the sides were the only enjoyable part of the meal.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Famous Duds”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

Ordered ribs..Got them...Hard as a rock...Wondered why it had been so long since I'd been to famous Daves and instantly remembered...The last time the ribs were just as hard. Thats 2 chances...I will never eat at another Famous Daves.....

• Visited July 2012