“Fabulous pastries, cakes, and of course - cheesecake!”

Simma's Ovens Bakery
Ranked #2 of 17 Bakeries in Milwaukee
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Simma's has been a favorite from the first taste. I usually order our kids' birthday cakes from them and we get cheesecakes several times a year for special occasions. We've always had great service and love the atmosphere of the bakery and the surrounding area in general. We are in a NW suburb of Milwaukee but don't think twice about making the trip on over.

Too much good stuff to really choose a favorite. Yum yum yum. Oh & they have a gf version of their cheesecake {no cake or crust bottom} which is just as good as their original. I feel fortunate to live near such a stellar bakery... Long gone are the days of grocery store birthday cakes. :)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went in to check out the bakery after having pizza across the street. We were stuffed until we saw the peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies. They were large, thick and absolutely homemade quality and very reasonably priced. Only 89 cents each! A deal when at some bakeries they are 1.50-2.50 for one comparable-sized cookie. My cousin has purchased cheesecake from here before and said they were delicious! Yummy, yummy cookies!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Seems like Simma's has been around for ever. They just have the best Cheesecake you will ever find. I've eaten it for around 30 years, and I can't think of any other dessert I'd rather have. It is creamy, and tasty, and oh so decadent. Do yourself a favor. Go in and buy a slice, and try it. Then go back and buy the whole cake. You will never regret having Simmas cheesecake.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Simma's is a bit out of the way near the corner of Wells and 68th Street but well worth the drive. Had one of best cakes ever. This bakery is the tops in the Wauwatosa/Milwaukee Area. The prices are moderate. We would use them for just about every special occasion.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

You will never have a better dessert than the chocolate cheese cake at Simma's ! It is outstanding. This cheesecake was the hit of my daughter's wedding menu !

1  Thank Terry60097