“Great service, food and margaritas”
Review of Habanero's Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Excellent place. I was part of a party of 15. A lot of margaritas were consumed (A lot). The food was excellent and the service especially for the size of our party was great! The table-side guacamole was a huge hit. I stayed at the Sheraton Four Points right across the street. It's a PERFECT place if you're staying in that hotel. If not it's worth the trip. If I return to the area I'll be sure to visit.

1  Thank flyinburrito

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Habanero's is a solid all-around bet. The margaritas are good, the food is all good with generous portions, and the staff is friendly. The best part, however, is definitely the table-side guacamole. They have someone going around to make sure everyone can get some and they make it right there fresh at your table. No real downsides to this place, just good Mexican food and great guac.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

The food was fresh, high quality Mexican. The guacamole- made table side was delicious. The margaritas were large- I have had better elsewhere. The service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

When we pulled up it was surprisingly quiet as it had received good reviews.
The service was fantastic.
We had the tableside guacamole, a strawberry banana margarita and a oaxaca burrito. Everything was wonderful and seemingly authentic. In fact, I've been craving the burrito and guacamole since we left Wisconsin!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Exceptional meal, reasonable. We had asked the staff at the hotel, if they had a suggestion and WHAT a great choice. We have talked about this meal seveal times since our visit. If you love mexican, you will really enjoy eating here. We waited at the bar for about 15 minutes and our waitress was right there, she was very attentive the whole time. LOTS of food and it came out steaming. If I go back to Milwaukee, we will got there again!

1  Thank Rockyslope