“A Good Choice.”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“A Good Choice.”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This place appears just a sports bar/pub. That's exactly what it is but its as good as any sports bar/pub you would ever find. This place has a Great selection of beers on tap, several TVs with sports and trivia, a menu with a wide variety of quality choices. I had the chicken tenders. The chicken was very fresh and good quality. The service was solid all around. Will no doubt be to this place.

• Visited April 2013

Racine, WI
“Hooligan's - Best Pub Food/Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

My husband and I love this sports bar. It has a cozy atmosphere with a dark wood feel of an older pub. There are plenty of TV's for watching your favorite teams... and they show a lot of different types of sports. The staff provides excellent service as many of them have been there for quite some time. Mark the bar manager is awesome... great conversations, service to all and exceeds a customer’s request. We love the buffalo burgers they serve and the place really strives to serve fresh healthy and decedent items. Somehow they find a happy medium in this which is hard to find. They have outstanding soups, chili’s, sandwiches etc. They have a wide selection of tap beer from all over, including craft and European selections. They place is very affordable and check out their website and sign up to receive their emails... they offer specials to email subscribers. Don't forget to get your Hooligan's loyalty card too. Every time you order lunch you get a stamp good toward a free entree. I hope you like this place as much as we do... Did, I mention that it is in a great location as well, near other entertainment options etc.

• Visited February 2013
Belize
“A Milwaukee legend”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stopped in for lunch, on our walkiing tour of the East side of Milwaukee, Hooligans has been around, since I was a teen in the late 70's
I had the Walleye sandwich with fries and cole slaw, the fish was great nice and hot and tasty, the fries were good the coleslaw was a bit bland, My wife had the Bistro Burger medium well, with the melted Bleu cheese and cracked black pepper she said it was great and filling. Service was abit slow, overall its always a great place to stop when visiting milwaukee.

• Visited July 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Only Sports Bar You'll Catch Me At”
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

Consistently one of the more imaginative bar food places and I as a native know.

Other places aspire to catch up.

It's a sports bar and I don't hate it! That's saying something.

1 Thank Milwaukeesandbabies
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Delicious food, casual, friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

My husband and I went here for lunch on a Friday afternoon and sat outside. We had great food and wonderful service. I ordered a BLT with A chicken which is a BLT with Avocados and chicken. It was wonderful. My husband had chicken tenders. They had large serving sizes. I had a drink with Beer, lemonade, raspberry puree and vodka (I forgot what it was called). It was absolutely wonderful. Very refreshing. Overall, it was a great experience. People were sitting outside with their dogs, it's a very casual and friendly atmosphere and we will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2012