“Reading glasses supplied!”

Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gray-Dog-Deli/221137151233697
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Reading glasses supplied!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This cute little cafe on High Street in Mineral Point was a great surprise. We liked the look of the outside and found the interior to be spacious and bright. I never remember to bring my reading glasses when I'm going to a restaurant, so I was thrilled to find a pair of purple readers on the table to help me out. This is a great idea for ladies who lunch! The food was simple, straightforward, and excellent. I had a Wisconsin grilled cheese sandwich with tomato on a delicious full grain bread. There were vegetarian options among the offerings. The iced tea was brewed and chilled and was rich and delicious. The Gray Dog is branching out, too serving wine to 11pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. If I lived close by, I'd be there at least once a week!

Visited August 2013

colorado
“lasdt yr was good this yr better”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had a chicken breast sandwich on m last visit pretty basic it was good. but basic this year I tried a sw wrap wow so much better than last order great sandwich if I come back next year it will be what I order

• Visited August 2013
Wisconsin, United States
“super food”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Loved the pizza & they even have reading glasses on the table for those who (always) forget them! Nice place to unwind after walking around town.

Visited August 2013
Wausau, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Service and Great Pizza”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We found this place by accident and were we lucky. The server, Natalie, was one of the best we've ever seen; attentive, but not annoying and very pleasant. The place has a very laid back, almost coffee shop feel, and the pizza was delicious.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Fresh food, good service”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We only wanted coffee and a snack before lunch, and the waitress pointed us to the muffins and scones. We ordered one of each, and found the food to be fresh and moist. This place is kind of quirky inside with a variety of music to entertain you while you eat, and the service is friendly. We will return to eat more than muffins next time as many people had chosen to do. The place was packed by noon. We really liked the vibe.

Visited June 2013