“Best breakfast wrap ever!”
Review of Gray Dog Deli

Gray Dog Deli
Cuisines: American
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gray-Dog-Deli/221137151233697
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gray-Dog-Deli/221137151233697
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stopped for breakfast on a Saturday morning, around 10am. There was parking right out front, and only one other table being used at the time. Perfect place for a small town, country breakfast! We had the wrap with eggs, tomato, avocado, and bacon- SO DELISH! Their service was quick and polite. Our waitress was very sweet.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This cute little cafe on High Street in Mineral Point was a great surprise. We liked the look of the outside and found the interior to be spacious and bright. I never remember to bring my reading glasses when I'm going to a restaurant, so I was thrilled to find a pair of purple readers on the table to help me out. This is a great idea for ladies who lunch! The food was simple, straightforward, and excellent. I had a Wisconsin grilled cheese sandwich with tomato on a delicious full grain bread. There were vegetarian options among the offerings. The iced tea was brewed and chilled and was rich and delicious. The Gray Dog is branching out, too serving wine to 11pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. If I lived close by, I'd be there at least once a week!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had a chicken breast sandwich on m last visit pretty basic it was good. but basic this year I tried a sw wrap wow so much better than last order great sandwich if I come back next year it will be what I order

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Loved the pizza & they even have reading glasses on the table for those who (always) forget them! Nice place to unwind after walking around town.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We found this place by accident and were we lucky. The server, Natalie, was one of the best we've ever seen; attentive, but not annoying and very pleasant. The place has a very laid back, almost coffee shop feel, and the pizza was delicious.