“Sushi in Wisconsin”

Kobe Sushi
Ranked #22 of 56 Restaurants in Minocqua
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 27 August 2014

It was good. Not excellent, but good. If you need something different than regular American fare...this is a great alternative. I would go again.

There are newer reviews for Kobe Sushi

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Nice alternative to fried fish in Wisconsin. Kobe Sushi located on the main drag in Minocqua is definitely not what you expect in the Northwoods. Nice option if you are little tired of fried fish. The place is run by a husband and wife team. Wife is the chef and the husband is the server. No frills like Benihana, but the fish was fresh and good. I was little hesitant about the quality of the fish at first, but they did not disappoint. Their prices also seem very reasonable. So if you want a little variety in your dining experience, try Kobe Sushi next time your in Minocqua.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I have been to several different sushi restaurants and this is by far my favorite!! It is family owned with only the wife preparing the food. At times it can take a while to get your food but knowing this I always plan ahead. My favorites are the Godzilla Roll and the Manhattan Roll. I actually have cravings for this place and I go there at least once a month! Yummy my mouth is watering now! If you are in area, give it a try!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Friendly staff, wide menu to choose from, great presentation and excellent taste. Extremely fresh fish!!! Good prices for what you get!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch today and was pleasantly surprised. Had 2 rolls, one cooked & one raw. Both rolls nice size, not to much rice. (I hate that) I have been wanting to try this place but never did til today. I took a take out menu to start planning my next visit. Very good Sushi considering the location. Clean, friendly and fast service. You can only eat so much fried fish and french fries. Try this place for your next Friday Night Fish!