AmericInn Minocqua
Quality Inn(Minocqua)
US$82
QualityInn
The Pointe Hotel & Suites(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$123
Hotels.com
The Waters of Minocqua(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
Best Western Plus Concord Inn(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$136
US$66
US$63
Aqua Aire Motel(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$69
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssausagebait shopwafflesacross the streetroom was cleanstaff went out of their wayallow petsstay there againwithin walking distancehot tubbreakfast barsnowmobile tripfree breakfastcoffee makerreasonable ratespublic beachnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

That was perhaps the most unfriendly staff I've met in my travels. It wasn't just one person, pretty much every interaction was strained. Breakfast was a joke. Lukewarm coffee, and microwaveable egg omelets. Stained and dirty linen. It has a pretty good location in central Minocqua, but will definitely stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Steve T,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. I hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to gain your respect the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I stayed Oct 12th weekend . We were very pleased with location, the front desk staff just amazing so friendly and sweet and had a good breakfast. Although our room was nice in size we found it to not be very clean. We found pine needles on floor, hairs in shower, towels on floor behind bathroom door and we did not think the comforter was to clean there were spots on it. Did not say anything to staff it was only a one night stay and they were just to kind. Did not want to bring up to them. I would say nice place need to have better cleaning staff.

Room Tip: Check your room out before you check in.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy O
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Amy O,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your candid comments. I am so sorry your room was not clean and offer my apologies. We endeavor to provide all our guests with excellent service and a clean and comfortable stay, and take it very seriously when we fall short. I will use your review in discussions and training to improve our operation. I hope you will give us another chance to gain your trust on a future visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was so pleased with our stay at AmericInn last weekend - the front desk staff was helpful and friendly with every request, the room was clean and comfortable and the pool/hottub were oh so relaxing. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear jliverson,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your comments. It's always nice to receive positive guest feedback and we really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stay at Americinn every time we go to Minocqua which is quite often. Always have clean, quiet Rooms. Sometimes get fireplace, Jacuzzi suite and love it! Hate to leave. Has 2 comfortable chairs and ottomans and large sofa. King size bed. Room always quiet and location great!

Room Tip: Love the fireplace, Jacuzzi room best of all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Robert R,

Thank you very much for your loyalty and for taking the time to write and post your nice review and 5 star rating. It is guests like you who make our jobs of providing the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities very rewarding. I'm glad you know you can count on us and look forward to serving you again on your future visits.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Keep your doors locked and don't leave anything behind they will steel your property .. They hvae no cotrol there cleaning staff , I eported this to the manager and she took 5 days to respond !! If this the way you treat your
customers I think you need to go back to basics and make your customes happy and make the staff responsible for there actions.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
1  Thank Frank M
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at AmericInn Minocqua, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Frank M.

We were under the impression we had resolved this issue to your satisfaction at the time it was brought to our attention. I am sorry if this is not the case. We have refunded the charges for your lodging and hope that your lost item turns up, as lost things do, occasionally. If you would like to discuss this again, please contact me via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com. Thank you for staying with us.