The Pointe Hotel & Suites
Quality Inn(Minocqua)
US$85
US$82
QualityInn
The Waters of Minocqua(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$98
US$94
US$85
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Concord Inn(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$136
US$66
US$63
Aqua Aire Motel(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$69
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull kitchenelectric fireplacelake minocquafire pitacross the bridgeview of the lakedown stairsfree hot breakfastdvd playerflat screenbearskin trailking bedprivate deckstaff was helpful and friendlypatio doorsgirls weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

For the past 23 years our organization has held an annual training conference at the Pointe. WE have never been disappointed. The views are beautiful and the rooms are nice and very clean.

Most of all the staff is OUTSTADING! Buck, the manager, always greats the returning guests by name and Chris and Jen always have smiles on their face and work endlessly to make sure everyone is happy. All of us feel like we are part of the Pointe family. The facility is great but the entire staff is responsible for repeat guests.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a lake view on the 200 or 300 level. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TC_BDAOnion
PointeGM, General Manager at The Pointe Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Tom,

Thanks for your review. We appreciate that your organization has held their annual conference at our resort-hotel for the last 23 years. It is our goal to greet every guest with smiles, respect and most of all like family. It will probably be hard for readers of this review to believe what I'm going to say, but honestly, the above statement comes natural to our hospitality team. They take great pride in their service and our management team is very proud of our crew knowing that they will do what's necessary to make every guest stay memorable.

We like to think every guests that walks through our door is "family". Our philosophy is an old one, and time tested, "treat your guest the way you would want to be treated." That philosophy makes great service easy to a accomplish.

Thanks for the last 23; we'll see you again next year, if not sooner!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel is great. It is right by the Lake Minocqua. My friend and I arrived there by the time of Sunset, the beautiful view was breath-taking. The room is clean and well decorated. Hotel staff was nice and helpful. Me and my friends had an awesome experience over there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your willingness to go on-line and review our resort-hotel property. Thanks for choosing The Pointe as your Minocqua home while traveling. Yes, our hotel rooms provide some of the best sunset views over Lake Minocqua. I'm glad you found your room satisfactory; clean and well decorated. All of our rooms are condominium owned and our owners take great pride in keeping their rooms to today's trends and comfort levels. Our resort team is so glad you had an awesome time. Spread the word :)! Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on an impromptu get away over Memorial Day weekend. We stayed in the studio with a king and whirlpool. We enjoyed the air conditioning and the peaceful and private deck. The bed was very comfortable. We spent a lot of time down by the lake reading and relaxing and talking in the sun. The hot breakfast was great and the pool and hot tub were also very clean. We would return here and would enjpy brining our family also. The kayaks and canoes to rent are a plus also. Great service.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the nice review. I am so happy that you and your husband had a wonderful stay at The Pointe. It is ironic that we are 3/10ths mile close to downtown, but as you experienced, still in a quiet setting where one can just relax the day away. We take great pride in our facilities and go the extra mile to make sure they stay in "tip-top" shape. I am glad you were able to take advantage of some of our resort amenities and found our service to be great. Please do come back; we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We just got home from spending 3 nights there and it was great. The staff was outstanding and very friendly. It started the night before we arrived when I called Dan at the desk to double check our reservation. I spoke with him about how I wanted a quiet relaxing time there and he advised me to change rooms from where we were originally going to be. He made a great choice for us, as the room had great views and was very quiet. The rooms were very clean but dated. The bed, couch and chairs were very comfortable. The free breakfast was very good and always hot. We asked the desk several times about various places to eat and they were right on with their recommendations. I would definitely stay here again , especially for the customer service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
PointeGM, General Manager at The Pointe Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Pointe Hotel & Suites for your getaway. We pride ourselves on having the finest, most helpful team members to service our guests. I'm glad to see that Dan, as well as other Team members were able to make your stay enjoyable. Our housekeeping team takes great care in preparing our rooms to provide the cleanest and most comfortable experience for our guests. Every year our condo owners do their best to keep up with furnishings and fixtures on an on-going basis. I am proud to announce that our hotel is in the process of replacing a majority of our condo-suite beds with new Serta Plush mattress sets which will certainly enhance our guests sleep comfort.

I, together with our Team, appreciate that you will be our guest in the future. We look forward to hosting your return trip, and hopefully many more thereafter. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed 3 nights for a getaway with my wife, had a very nice time at the Pointe Hotel. Clean, spacious room with a great view, the pool area was nice and clean, the breakfast was good. Overall, a great time. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad you found everything to your liking. Although the weather could have been better for your stay, I'm glad that didn't damper your spirit to enjoy your great stay. Thanks for being our guest; our team looks forward to your next arrival.