Very much appreciate the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff. We had left an item in the room after leaving the Pointe, and within 2 days we had received a call. Nice breakfast in the morning which included waffles, cereal, etc. From our room we had exceptional Northwoods views of Minocqua Lake and the Pointe's hillside location which is near to town. We will be back soon for more walking adventures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2013 & 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient and Certified Travel Green property, with 800 feet of Lake Minocqua frontage affording all rooms and suites waterfront views. Deluxe Studio rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites - sleep two to six guests in a relaxing, wooded lakeside setting with an easy walk to downtown shopping, eateries and activities. The property also features bicycles, canoes, kayaks, a fishing pier, boat slips, gas grill picnic patios, and lakeside fire pit patio and on-site snowmobile trail access. Conference/banquet rooms welcome company and family events, with the Top of The Pointe room towering four floors above ground level featuring a spectacular view of Lake Minocqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Pointe Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe Hotel Minocqua
- The Pointe Hotel And Suites
- Pointe Hotel Minocqua