“Dinner and Lunch”

Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Minocqua
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

While on vacation in the Northwoods, we drove into the beautiful town of Minocqua. After exploring the town we decided to eat at Otto's.
Appetizers of German nachos and a soft pretzel started things off wonderfully. But the bratwurst I had for dinner stole the show. I am a large man who is no stranger to the bratwurst and this one was as good as I've ever had. I had to go back and get another two days later.
A really neat restaurant with a great beer garden and a friendly and attentive staff made this a very pleasant surprise. I would highly recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

It was a great place to try out once, and the atmosphere was neat, but $4.50 for a plastic cup draft of Spotted Cow? Get over yourself.

3  Thank PTBNL30
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

We had the soup (beer cheese) and salad combo and the famous brat sandwich. They offer high chairs and crayons with a coloring sheet. The food was good and so was the service. We will return on future visits.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Still the best brats around! Had the Spaten brat and a pretzel and I was in heaven! The German potato salad is almost as good as my moms (almost)!

Reviewed 29 May 2016

As we were shopping downtown in Minocqua we popped into Ottos for a root beer. The ambiance was like a mini beer hall and felt transported to a Bavarian beer hall!
On the recommendation of the bartender we ordered a bowl of the beer cheese soup and a pretzel to share. Very nice time and relaxing. The beer garden out back would be a lovely place to visit for a light bite to eat. We upgraded our last drink to a Hackerpschorr beer and another pretzel. Hit the spot and energized us to keep shopping!