We stayed at the AmericInn for a family get-together, just before Christmas of 2013.
Very pleasant front desk personnel, very nice room, very nice experience in general.
Did I mention we had a very nice time?? Wow, that Christmas spirit thing really does get into your blood, doesn't it ??
ANYWAY...we pre-paid for the room, got a good/great discount, and everything was....ready...?.....very nice.
The hotel is very close (walking distance 5 minutes) to larger food stores, restaurants, not too far from the Capital(Madison), you are 1 minute from the 12/18 belt-line, 5 minutes from hitting I-90, and...there is a Starbucks within a 5 minute walk.
Not as nice as winning the lottery....but very nice....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently upgraded rooms at the AmericInn Madison South include updated furnishings, room décor, flat screen TV’s and cozy Serta® Perfect Sleeper beds. The AmericInn Madison hotel is conveniently located in Monona, Wisconsin near both the University of Wisconsin and the Dane County Regional Airport. Madison is rich in history and is conveniently located near an abundance of area attractions and activities. From the bustling Farmer's Market to the beautiful Monona Terrace Center downtown, there is always plenty to see and do in this vibrant city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison South Hotel Monona
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison South
- Americinn Hotel Monona