AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South
US$87
US$80
Days Inn & Suites Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$79
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
Sheraton Madison Hotel(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$101
Sheraton.com
US$137
US$243
US$213
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$82
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$101
US$94
All reviewshot tub and saunafront deskroom was cleandonutsthe breakfast areanice pooleasy accessa great place to staywould definitely stay here againdecent breakfastpool areaconvenient locationfirst floorone night staynice staymadisonfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed 1 night in fireplace suite. Nice hotel for what I needed. Room was clean, Staff was very friendly. If you stay, try the pizza place across the street, very good! Good deal. Would stay again if rate was competitive.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wesley W
Americinn-Monona, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Awesome to see that everything worked out. See you in the future, and thanks! -Eric, AmericInn Madison South

Reviewed 4 March 2014

i had to stay here with a friend due to the weather! it was one of the only places to accept pets!
we were on our way back from pittsburgh and very very tired!!! the room was nice but the hotel
was EXTREMLY LOUD!! my friend was trying to put her baby down and it was almost impossible
with the kids running and slamming doors !! i had the door open so we could bring stuff in and
kids kept opening my door and trying to come in. The beds were nice and the room looked ok
but the bathrooms are awful!! the shower head had MOLD on it and was black and the bathroom tub was filithy!! I had to clean it and take hair out before i could even use it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Americinn-Monona, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

We do read each feedback and it does help us to improve our processes. I definitely apologize if there was anything lacking during the stay. We did just have the youth wrestling tournaments in house (as did all of the Madison area hotels) and this partially may have been what you had experienced. As far as amenities we do out best to continually update and check those areas, I will definitely continue to do so in the future. I appreciate the feedback, and would hope to see you on a future stay. Thank you and best regards, Eric.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Quiet, clean rooms and friendly staff made me feel at home! Thank you for a great weekend at your homey hotel! Bed was comfy. Coffee was great. I enjoyed the various breakfast items! Nice decor and location was easy to find. Check in and check out was fastand friendly!

• Stayed: February 2014
Americinn-Monona, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

It's wonderful that you had a great time. Thanks for sampling the coffee as well! We will see you on a future date hopefully! Best Regards, Eric Bunting, GM, AmericInn Madison South

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I spent one night here and was very pleased with the cleanliness, staff and comfort of the room. The rooms were also very quiet. When I came out into the hallway in the morning, I could hear a baby crying loudly, but I wasn't able to hear that in my room. The breakfast was also better than average with scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, toast, cereals, fruit, yogurt...many more choices than I normally see at a hotel. The pool and hot tub area were also nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Americinn-Monona, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Good to see that you had a great time! It's nice to hear from you. -Best Regards, Eric Bunting, GM, AmericInn Madison South

Reviewed 19 February 2014

This Americinn is a great place to stay when I am in town. Good rates and excellent rooms. I have stayed here on three sepreat occasions and it is always a pleasure. I would tell anyone to come to this location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Americinn-Monona, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

We appreciate that we are your hotel of choice! See you next time.. -Eric, AmericInn Madison South