“Great sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I absolutely love this place! I eat here a couple of times a month and have never been disappointed. The new owner has really stepped up the quality of the food and the atmosphere of the restaurant. The sushi chefs are well trained and make incredible rolls and sashimi.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This place isn't horrible, but its the worst sushi place in the area. Dry rice. Dirty tables. Not very task. Spider rolls which are my favorite were very stingy. Not very good service. Won't go back again.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

This is about our 4th visit. The fact that they finally have the waterfall in the entry working is a good sign. Edo seemed to be on hard times, but the food has always been consistently good. This visit last night did not disappoint. The chef did the obligatory show, with volcanic onions (always a crowd pleaser). The pacing of the dinner was a little off, but overall, delicious food, not overcooked.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

22 of us arrived at 6 pm for a work christmas party. and no bartender on site. we sat down and were not served any food for 1 hour. I ordered malibu and pineapple and was charged 8 dollars which is a little steep for Madison prices. This isnt chicago an malibu is not top shelf.
It was a very cold restaurant an several of us complained numerous times,some of us even wore our coats the whole time we were there. I heard the soda was flat, we had 1 waitress for 22 of us and she'd only worked there 2 nights. we had 2 chefs for 22 people and it took for ever for them to bring food. None of us had any of food at the same time. I think he forgot about the rice because it didn't come until our food was gone. the bathrooms were broke when we got there.
They should of had a bartender and more than 1 waitress for all of us they knew we were coming. I would never go back to this restaurant and I don't think any of the rest of the group would either.
Next time we'll go to Red Robin!

2  Thank gale17
Reviewed 21 January 2012

we were there on my son's birthday , the hibachi chef was so funny the food was excellent. I love the sushi there , IRON MAN ROLL was wonderful .
nice restaurant . excellent food.