“average”

S & S Cafe
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Mosinee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Food was ok, my parents go there every day. I wasn't very impressed with their all you can eat fish. It was good, but the service was horrible. It was "all you can eat" in small print, and the waitress never said it was. All I got was 2 small pieces and a little bit of coleslaw/potato salad, a piece of bread. I paid my bill and then mention to the waitress that it seemed like a small portion for the cost. I went away unfilled. I would like to say this incident happened a couple years ago. but the last visit the food and service were ok.

There are newer reviews for S & S Cafe

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Nice charming restaurant in downtown Mosinee Wisconsin with good food. Friendly staff and decent prices. Have eaten both breakfast and super there and have enjoyed both

Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is the place where the Mosinee locals go for a great breakfast. It is located in the downtown district and is a very short drive from Central Wisconsin airport, which no longer has a restaurant. I have observed a number of travellers who eat here before heading out. The menu is basic fare and the prices are reasonable. Service is very good and if your booked on a flight out just tell them and they will rush your order.