Karakahl Country Inn
US$92
ExtendedStay
US$98
ExtendedStay
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The karakahl has a great pool to swim in, and nice places to have fun. Theres a game room here, and its lots of fun. When you get hungry at night you can go out and grab a snack from the vending machines too! I recommend a stay here! Its great!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was actually a much better hotel than expected, the pool was really nice, the staff was friendly and the rooms were pretty nice. I was able to sleep well and peacefully. I've read some other reviews saying the air conditioning wasn't working very well but during my stay it worked just well.

1  Thank Cassiesmith89
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The pool was fantastic- clean water, clean facility, very large, enjoyable artistic designs on the walls, and very nice friendly owners! The rooms are nice and very clean as well, the prices are amazing, and it's definitely worth every penny!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We booked 2 rooms for our wedding for June, 2014. After reading the on-line reviews, we were leery of recommending it to our guests. We cancelled the reservation for one room, the other was used and paid for by the guest. When our credit card statement came and there was a room charge, I went to the hotel to talk with the owner. He was rude and told me that no one called to cancel the room and he would not credit my credit card. So we paid $66 on a room that was not used. The owner said that they were busy that weekend and had to turn away business. We live close to the hotel and could see that they were no busier than any other time. We are very unhappy about the charge. side note: still no pool - we were told it would be ready by June, 2014.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BorisCampfield
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have been visiting Mt.Horeb for years. Our family originated out there. We always stay at the Karakahl. I always loved the building for the design(frank Lloyd wright) built the building. It is definatly a unique experience. With the new owners,they have started doing renovations to the building. Has defiantly improved within the last couple years. Love the big indoor pool. The owners were very nice & pretty much catered to our needs. Still had own privacy. With the reasonable pricing I will continue to stay the every time I travel to the area. Love the Karakahl. Have so many memories there & would love for my children to have the same experience I had for so many years! Keep up the good work Karakahl owners!! Thanks for the stay.Kristen