“Our go to pla e for pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Scott's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Mount Horeb
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
“Our go to pla e for pizza”
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I think this is our most reliable pizza in town. We like the Viking with thin crust.

2 Thank Fordmouse

“We ordered 2 pizzas. They said it would...”
Reviewed 20 August 2010

We ordered 2 pizzas. They said it would take 40 min. I went up and picked them up. When we returned home it looked like the pizzas had been made up 2 hours ago. The taco pizza's cheese wasn't even melted and was cold. I called to complain and talked to the owner. He said they were fresh and basically too bad. After arguing for awhile and then finally telling him I would never return he then says oh well I was going to give you a free appetizer next time we ordered. I will never go back.

2 Thank Grant6923