“Wonderful Weekend!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain
Spur of the Moment Ranch
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Weekend!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My daughter and I, brought our horses for the weekend to the ranch. We had the best time! The cabin we stayed in was very clean and homey. We will be back for sure! Our horses were very happy as well. MOST WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I live in Florida and had been at Spur of the Moment years ago. I flew in to take some of my best friends riding for their birthday gift. It was an incredible weekend, lots of riding, cooking outside on the fire, just pure bliss. I rented the last two cabins near the trails with corals for horses. How nice!
When time allows I would always go back there in the future. Best weekend ever!!!!! Thank you Ann and Skip...Lynn

Room Tip: Love the cabins Maple and Cedar...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Nice woodsy setting; terrific facilities if you bring horses. Our cabin was comfortable, although there was limited wifi service, no TV reception, and the fireplace didn't work in our cabin. Great porch, and good supper clubs in the surrounding area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 20 June 2014

First time at Spur of the Moment Ranch. Had a great time getting lost on the trails and spending time with our horses. The accomadations are very nice and you can keep your horses close to you. The owners are always available to help with any needs you may have.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Monticello, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My son and I took a fishing/sightseeing trip for fathers day.We had a great stay at the ranch.Very clean.Very quiet.Very peaceful.We can hardly wait to take his mom and sister to enjoy this wonderful place. Skip and Ann will treat you like family.

Mount Prospect, Illinois
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been going up to the Spur for four years. I try to go at least twice a year. We are into ATV's, and the Spur is right on the trail. You could not ask for a better location. The cabins are always spotless, and Ann and Skip are wonderful hosts.

1 Thank Joe F
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I just got back from a weekend girl's getaway at Spur of the Moment and will absolutely be back for my next. We stayed in the Spruce cabin which was clean, warm, and comfortable. The furniture was comfy and inviting, and the heated floors were heaven. Anne was incredibly cheerful and accommodating, especially considering our already late arrival was delayed due to road conditions. I plan to be back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Been to Spur of the Moment Ranch? Share your experiences!