“Great time and great memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of St. Joseph Resort

St. Joseph Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Necedah
St. Joseph Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Necedah
Naples, Italy
“Great time and great memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

went on a vacation with my family (of 5) We all had a ball. It was a great chance to relax and be around some nature and do some fishing! St. Joseph was the feel and look we were going for on our vacation. They had very nice rooms and great prices! The people who work there are all super friendly as well to make the experience ever greater! I would recommend taking your family here or your loved one for a get a way from the everyday fast paced life style most are used to!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank michael11231

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

I stay at St Joseph every year for Cranfest for two reasons, one the rate can't be beat in any area around during that weekend, and because the room is nicer than some that cost three times as much. The owners hold our room for us year to year with just a credit card hold and the room is always very clean and comfortable. They have large and small cabins as well for vacation rentals that sleep up to 6 which can be nice when you have a larger party and wish to be able to cook meals or have extra privacy away from the motel environment. It is close to a good restaurant and close to many area attractions without the extra expense of staying in places like Tomah. We will continue to keep our reservation there every year!

Room Tip: Request a remodeled room if possible. Bring slip on shoes as going outside is necessary.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Freedom R
Hurley, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

This is a very nice mom and pop sort of place. I showed up for a business trip and asked how the internet works and the owner told me that it worked great but if I had problems to let her know. I went to my room and sure enough it did not work. I walked down to the office again and the owner told me she would get right on it.

I went back to my room and decided to call my wife. I did not even get my first words out to my wife and the owner and his wife showed up to try and resolve the internet problem. They were great. They stayed on it until they got it up and running.

It was very easy to tell that these folks put a great deal of time into their property and they were also very proud of things. They were outside the entire time, raking and making the place look beautiful.

The room was very clean and updated and I had a wonderful stay. There was a refrigerator in the room along with all of the things that one would expect to find in a chain hotel. I would certainly recommend this place and I would certainly stay here on my next visit to Necedah!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank DonandLisaFromUSA
Onalaska, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2010

I have to say that I didn't have high expectations as I booked a room that had not been recently remodeled. Seeing I was only going to be there for one night and I needed a place to stay I didn't think I needed too much. I was impressed to say the least. I had stayed with my boyfriend and daughters last year at Star Route and it was filthy, old and I did not feel safe. St. Joseph Resort was clean, there was coffee in the room if I wanted some along with the staff being very friendly and helpful. The water fountain and patio were a pleasant surprise. I did notice a campground and cabins.

I would recommend this place to anyone and I will stay there again when in town. Thanks so much

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank gldnret2
West Bend, Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2010

We got in late at night, and were greeted by a friendly proprietor and several not so friendly bugs. Be aware this is a rural (as in campground) location, and the fly swatter hanging in the room is not there for decorative purposes. (The rooms all open to the outside) On the plus side, it was clean and well-kept, and the price was right. There is no breakfast provided, but proprietor will recommend a restaurant or two for you.
Overall, I can see this as a good fit for the hunting/camping crowd, but it wouldn't be for everyone.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Twin Cities, MN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2009

I had been on the road for 10 hours and needed a place to lay my head. Drove by two motels on my way into Necedah and chose this one. Glad I did. I was offered one of the smoking rooms that had not been remodeled yet for $37.00! The room was a bit run down, but I knew what I was in for by selecting these accommodations. The front of the motel had a covered deck and out the back door was a cute courtyard with lots of tables and chairs and a fountain. This resort also offered camping and cabins. This place was very quiet and the bed linens were clean, so it suited my needs. The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner though.....

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
Denver, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2008

Excellent room quality, more than sufficient amenities. I've stayed at several places in the area and this property although cost competitive is by far the highest quality.

• Stayed July 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Necedah
BEST WESTERN Park Oasis Inn
#1 of 2 in Friendship
Adams Inn
Adams Inn
#1 of 1 in Adams

Been to St. Joseph Resort? Share your experiences!