“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Waukegan, Illinois
“Great place”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was not our time here. We have been here many times usually for the Friday or Saturday night buffet. This time we were in town during the week so we missed the buffet. The food and service was great and the prices are right. Sorry we missed the buffet.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank postalpac

Wisconsin
“Good not Great Food”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

It had been a couple of years since I had gone to eat at this restaurant. Not because the food was bad, it was just that my family preferred to go elsewhere. We returned recently and while the food was good it wasn't so fantastic that I would rush back anytime soon. We had a pizza and cheese curds and the chicken parmesan sandwich and a burger. Out of those items I think the chicken sandwich was the best with the pizza being the least favorite. Nothing fantastic all in all, just average.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank alexsean0
Iowa
“Great pizza!! Don't miss out!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Love their pizza, breaded cauliflower and chicken! Great throw back feel to the supper club era. My daughter loves their chicken soup.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank airbear1014
Buxton, North Carolina
“Classic Wisconsin Supper Club with a flair!”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

1st time here with friends. Their recommendation could not have been better! The buffet was hot, fresh & delicious! And the waitress (Darlene) was our own private comic! The atmosphere was warm & comfortable. Can't wait to return :-)

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bsuttie
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
“Dinner or Buffet”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We like to eat here at least one time during our visit to the area. They have a buffet special most nights, but they also have a very good fine dining menu, and pizza. Lucilly the restaurant is large enough to seat many as I have seen the parking lot full, but never had to wait for our seat. I have had both buffet and dinner plates while there and I have never been dissapointed. I do find that I would rather have a $16 seafood meal such as scallops, crab, or steak than spend $14 on a buffet that only has half of the items I would eat, but the salad bar is good and they have fresh bread that is very good. Drinks are good too.

Visited September 2012