“ALWAYS GOOD FOOD!”
Review of Woodbine Inn - CLOSED

Woodbine Inn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Have been visiting the Woodbine for years coming up to Necedah to visit family. Love the Friday night buffet full of seafood! Happened to have Potato Leek Soup on the buffet the night we were there that was DELISH! All the salads on the buffet seem to be homemade and fresh. The hubby ordered a steak off of the menu instead of the buffet this time, and it was so good I had to trade him a couple of my shrimp off the buffet for a bite or two. Darlene, our favorite waitress, is always a welcoming face here. The Woodbine never disappoints!

4  Thank nancee62

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was not our time here. We have been here many times usually for the Friday or Saturday night buffet. This time we were in town during the week so we missed the buffet. The food and service was great and the prices are right. Sorry we missed the buffet.

2  Thank postalpac
Reviewed 30 August 2013

It had been a couple of years since I had gone to eat at this restaurant. Not because the food was bad, it was just that my family preferred to go elsewhere. We returned recently and while the food was good it wasn't so fantastic that I would rush back anytime soon. We had a pizza and cheese curds and the chicken parmesan sandwich and a burger. Out of those items I think the chicken sandwich was the best with the pizza being the least favorite. Nothing fantastic all in all, just average.

1  Thank alexsean0
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Love their pizza, breaded cauliflower and chicken! Great throw back feel to the supper club era. My daughter loves their chicken soup.

2  Thank airbear1014
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

1st time here with friends. Their recommendation could not have been better! The buffet was hot, fresh & delicious! And the waitress (Darlene) was our own private comic! The atmosphere was warm & comfortable. Can't wait to return :-)

2  Thank Bsuttie