Days Inn Neenah
US$67
US$59
QualityInn
US$158
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
US$75
US$65
All reviewsdecent place to stayroom was cleanmicrowave and refrigeratorpleasant staycontinental breakfastwould stay here againoff the highwayone night stayyogurtwe've stayedpool and hot tubpool areanewnanfuneralclerkwisconsinappleton
Reviewed 13 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Reviewed 9 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 August 2013

It was a clean and friendly place, however it was upcharged for the fly-in show in town nearby. Otherwise a good place and we may come back next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dera Thomas,

Thank you for your compliments. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our greatest compliment is for you to return to us for The Best Value UnderThe Sun. We will see u next year..
Thanks Manager Rani

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I would not recommend this place! I read reviews prior to my travels and it was far from what reviews had said. The exterior of the building is run down parking lot was empty indicating no one staying the weekend I visited and I quickly learned why. I check in and directed to my room which immediately after opening the door reeked of a terrible odor, carpeting was all stained up no fresh air or clean air system. If it was there it wasn't on. I didn't even unpack my bags I returned to front desk and checked out! Good thing is that the receptionist did give me a full refund, offered a different room & apologized but I was too upset to stay! Bad experience

Room Tip: Can say I can recommend any room from my experience
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dera Cheri,

Thank you for rating our hotel and providing your comments. We take great pride in Guest Service and Customer Satisfaction. Although it is our goals to meet the needs and expectations of each and every guest we serve, we realize that a few of our guests may not be completely vowed.

We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please rest assured and know that we will go above and beyond and do everything in our power to make it right and earn back your respect, trust and business.
Thanks, Manager Rani

Reviewed 23 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013