“easy in and out” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Neenah
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“easy in and out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2010

Easy to fine from the hiway and near several restaurants.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2010

Checked in with my child intending to have a little getaway, she's terminal and just wanted a break... to swim and unwind. First thing she needed upon entering our room was to use the bathroom, which had freakin CRABS on the toilet. Obviously she had to hold it. Pubic hair in the dresser drawer. Not vacuumed. Stunk. Went back to the desk and demanded a clean room, debity card was charged and refund denied. Next room also dirty, but no crabs. Had to ask housekeeper to clean floor and tub. Ridiculous. Also shut pool down, so blew the whole point. Never, never, never returning. I'd rather pay quadruple elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2010
2 Thank woah123

Travellers are raving about these Neenah hotels

Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2009

When you pay for a room you expect to be able to get a good nights sleep. Far from it at this location. The walls are thin enough that you can hear partying ALL MORNING LONG. Complaining to the night clerk is a joke. I would consider other locations before staying here.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2009

This place was almost vacant on a Friday night and now I know why. Desite there being only about five cars in the parking lot, the desk clerk said that the only room available was at the top price and that room was filthy. Never again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
london
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2009

i been to this hotel with my family. my kids really enjoyed the swimming pool because it was very clean. my husband felt that beds were very comfortable. we stayed in the non smoking jacquazi room which was almost half the price as compared to the areas near by.
love to come again n again...

• Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
wisconsin rapids
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2009

I did enjoyed my stay. staff was helpfull and friendlly.nice clean rooms and great breakfast. I enjoyed Pool and spa .

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Iron Mountain
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2009

I have stayed at this motel many times due to the convenience of its location. I had not been there for severa months and checked in one night. I was checked in by a desk clerk and the manager. Everything was fine. The next morning around 1045am I called the front desk and asked if I could stay another night. Was told by Patti(desk clerk on duty) that was fine to come down and pay. Within 5 minutes she called me back and said to come down to the desk she needed to speak with me.I went down to talk to her and was rudely informed by her that I am on a "do not rent to" list. When I asked her why she started mumbling about how i had an extra person with me last time (which was my 4 yr old daughter). Kids are free. So then she started saying that the last time I was there damage had been done. She seemed to be nervous and making the story up as she went. Said my daughter wrecked a lamp and a light fixture and other things. This was not true. Nothing had ever been wrecked. So I went to get my stuff together to leave and within 5 minutes she called me again asking when I would be leaving because it was 11am checkout time. I told her since I had been planning on staying another night I was not ready to chkout but I was getting my stuff together and would be out asap. 15minutes after that as I was walking out the door in walks a Neenah police officer. He told me Patti had called the police saying I was refusing to leave. These people lie lie lie!!! I do not understand why they did any of this but it was horrible service and I had never done anythng to warrant it. I went to Twin Cities Motel down the road and got a room cheaper and it was actually cleaner than Days Inn anyway. And the staff was much nicer. I've seen that Patti be rude to many customers when I've stayed at Days before.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled solo
2 Thank nicoleironmountain
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neenah
Riverwalk Hotel Downtown Neenah
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel
BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn
BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn
#10 of 23 in Appleton
Extended Stay America - Appleton - Fox Cities
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton

Been to Days Inn Neenah? Share your experiences!