“Great family stay”

Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Neenah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We stayed for one night with my husbands extended family for a reunion of sorts. The group has children from infant to 12 years and they all had fun. The family rented a small gathering room that connected to the balcony/arcade area that overlooks and connects to the pool. The room was a great gathering place that we set up food and drinks that everyone brought. The kids loved the pool and the slide. I liked that the slide has it's own landing zone so I didnt have to worry about my small kids swimming to the exit in a pool. There was also a great little splash pad area for my 1 year old.
As for the room I was very pleased that all rooms had a fridge and microwave. (very helpful for bottles) Also, I called ahead and requested a crib and it was set up in our room upon our arrival. We all enjoyed the large assortment of breakfast foods they had in the morning too. After a couple years doing this with his family I know they all agreed we will be making Bridgewood the place we return to each year.

• Stayed: February 2012

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We blocked off and booked hotel rooms for the team - after looking at many in the area - definitely one of our better decisions!! When Barb called a few days prior just to check and make sure everything was taken care of, I thought that was just a nice gesture but it must just be the way they operate b/c the whole time we were there the employees were super. We had EASY check-in, great rooms, excellent amentities, the best/helpful/friendliest staff, (thank you, Mark!), great breakfast in the morning - even opened a little early both days to accomodate us -- and a great experience all the way around! When we are in the area again, we will be staying here - no doubt. Highly recommend for a team/group!!! :)

Room Tip: We had a suite b/c of having extra kids, but even the standard rooms were good sized. I would upgra...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Good hotel, good rooms, good breakfast buffet, helpful staff. Have stayed here twice, and both times were a very good experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My brother, sister-in-law, and I stayed here with some friends on our way to a Packer's game last month. We were blown away by this hotel. Best Western has done us all a favor by labeling their different hotels with descriptors. We now know what it means for the hotel to be premier. My sister-in-law (who likes nice things...) said, "This is what all hotels should be like!" I have always been impressed by Best Western's standards in friendliness and cleanliness, but the amenitites, decor, layout...Everything was convenient and impressive. I have an aunt and uncle in Neenah, and I love staying with them...But I might opt to stay here the next time I am in town!

Room Tip: I have a feeling they are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Having stayed at motels and hotels in every State and in 27 countries around the world I can truthfully say that the Bridgewood is one of the top facilities we've visited. The food at the restaurant was excellent and the members of the staff were extremely helpful. I heartily recommend the Bridgewood as the place to stay in the Fox Valley.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Muffpotter60057
bilkey, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and restaurant. We're especially proud of our restaurant team for producing a consistently great product and providing first class service.
Bob Dove

Reviewed 25 October 2011

My letter to Bridgewood dated October 25, 2011:

I just wanted to thank you again, for the great service and delicious food you catered in for our annual golf outing. Our customers all gave us raving reviews on it. Everything was so hot and so fresh, many thought it had just been cooked on site. You really helped make our event a total success. The catering job you also did at our facility for our employee retirement lunch, and the large customer event we held recently too, were also done exceptionally well. We have utilized a couple of other local caterers previously, and there is no comparison from what they had provided versus what Bridgewood provides, for both the quality and the value. Meals are an essential part of any successful event, and you have definitely added to our success with your catering services. All future company needs will always include Bridgewood Catering, for all of our events. Thank you again for the great service and the absolutely outstanding food! Looking forward to our next need, I can taste the food already!
Rick Nowak-CEO/President, Kurz Electric Solutions, Inc.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2011

There are many places that offer off premise catering but I have found that the Bridgewood Resort has exceptional people and service. I have consistently been able to rely on them for quality. Their attention to detail shines through from the taste of the food to the overall presentation they provide. I know that my needs will be met from beginning to end and that is due to the dedicated team they have in place. They care and it shows.

Thank you for the many wonderful years of service!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neenah
DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
CopperLeaf Hotel
CopperLeaf Hotel
#4 of 25 in Appleton

Been to Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!