“Delightful Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Neshkoro
Riverview Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Neshkoro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Two other couples,my husband and I, stayed at this delightful B & B this weekend. Our husbands went off to the car show and we ladies went off exploring Princeton, Green Lake, Wautoma and Neshkoro. This B&B's best feature was it's hostess and owner, Marilyn. Such a lovely person. Each day our breakfast were a 4 course event. Starting with a breakfast appetitizer. Our rooms were clean, well attended, soaps, lotions, even bath robes for each of us. We had a comfortable setting room and/or screened-in porch to visit with our friends, with a view of the river from each. Water and pop were available to us for 25 cents, fresh cookies, chocolates in our rooms and very comfortable beds. When we arrived Friday night we attended the concert in the park which Marilyn was the chairperson of the event. You will not be disappointed with booking a stay here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is my first visit to a B&B in the US and I am so happy that at the last minute I decided to stay at the Riverview B&B instead of a motel. Marilyn couldn't have been nicer. She treated me like a long lost friend and went out of her way to make my stay a quiet, relaxing experience which is just what I needed. The rooms are small but her guest sitting room and screened in porch are very comfortable and a joy to experience. The breakfast was the best that I have ever experienced at a B&B having previously stayed at B&Bs on two trips to Ireland and one trip to Rome. I am looking forward to my next stay with Marilyn. I hope that I will be able to stay for several days on my next trip.

Sandy K

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was my first time staying in a B&B. The rooms were lovely, the dining and sitting rooms provided a place for rest and relaxation. The village is small and quiet, the breakfast exceptional. A wonderful experience for anyone looking for peace, quiet, comfort. There are many additional experiences available within a short driving distance, such as a Saturday Flea Market, numerous antique stores, and restaurants that provide a vast variety of tasty food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was our third visit to Marilyn's lovely Riverview Bed and Breakfast, and, once again, it was a great experience!! She graciously took us in on very short notice and treated us as treasured friends! My wife and I enjoy the very relaxed atmosphere and the little extras she places out on the buffet. You couldn't ask for a better place to stay! We love the "Vintage Room with its decor and the very nice attached bathroom. Hot water all the time! Both rooms on the first floor face away from a very quiet street, and the ceiling fans work great if you like soft movement of air while you sleep! Marilyn also has very interesting books to brouse concerning the history of the local area, and, ofcourse, she has great recommendations on where to have lunch and dinner! Breakfast is "is to die for!" with a wonderful, delicious variety of beautifully presented prepared fare!!
You will not regret your decision to stay here!!!

Room Tip: Our favorite is the "Vintage Room!"
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is the third time my wife and I stayed at the Riverview B&B while visiting family. Each time the hospitality by Marlyn was amazing. The breakfast (included with your stay) is always a culinary experience. The view from the porch in the fall is gorgeous wth amazing colors turning leaves. The rooms are small but always clean. Always an all aroiund great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Marlyn was very nice to accept our call to stay at her house on the same day and was very nice talking to us (interviewing me?) on the phone. We were welcomed with a Pumpkin pie that she baked especially for us as I mentioned to her on the phone that my wife wanted to eat this pie somewhere in town. Bedrroms are small, and bathroom is even smaller so my 6-2 frame was a little cramped, but since we were the only guest in the house, we had the run of the living room, outdoor screened porch and the dining room, so no feeling of being in a small place, but the town is very small, such as a pub closing at 9PM.... The Owner is like your grandmother, with great home cooking and nice stories about her family and her passion for the Badgers.

Room Tip: Blue Iris is the smallest but if you are the only guests there, you have the run of the living room...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The Riverside was a wonderful, quiet retreat during the three days we spent at the 2013 Cranefest in September. Cranefest activities take place in several locations, to which Riverside is centrally located. In addition, it is only 10 minutes away from the daily flyover of ultralights, which are training whooping crane chicks in preparation for their first migration to Florida. The Riverside's owner/hostess is extremely friendly and helpful. And, best of all, she is a marvelous cook, so each breakfast is a new delight. I highly recommend the Riverside as a great place to stay at any time of the year.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent, but there are only three, so book early.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neshkoro
Econo Lodge
#4 of 4 in Green Lake
Heidel House Resort & Spa
Heidel House Resort & Spa
#2 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to Riverview Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!