“Homemade from scratch. Hard to find!!”
Review of Rainbow Restaurant

Rainbow Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in New Berlin
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Diner
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Homemade from scratch. Hard to find!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

They make their menu from scratch the way it's supposed to be. It's all very good and the regular waitresses are great. And you can't beat the prices! Recommend!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gracie622

Milwaukee, WI.
“I have absolutely no reason to make up a story”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

It insults me that someone actually said, they find my comments are to believe. I have absolutely no reason to lie about what happened. If you ask these ladies about the incident, I would be sure they even remember it. There is not a doubt in my mind. Though I am sure it was what the shorter waitress wanted, the taller one seemed like she at least cared. But the little manly snotty one was well aware of what the result of her attitude would be. We haven't been back there since, and wont be,

Visited November 2012
3 Thank kathykirch51
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Great little place!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We love this place! The food is great. Breakfast is delicious, malts are amazing, fish fry is delicious, and their sandwiches are yummy, too! The staff makes everything even better! They are super fun, nice, and quick!

• Visited January 2013
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Great Food Great Service”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

This is a great place to eat and visit, Carol and Nancy are good servers. Find the blog below hard to believe I have gone in there 1/2 before closing and have not been treated like this.

• Visited November 2012
Milwaukee, WI.
“If it's too close to closing time...look out!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My husband and I stop in this place and have breakfast after church on occasion. It was 1:05 when we got there today and we were treated so rudely by one of the waitress's it was unreal!! She is a regular waitress and normally seems very nice but WOW...get there too close to closing time and she can be as rude as ever. The place closes at 2:00pm, there was almost an hour before closing time and we were clearly not welcome. We felt so uncomfortable that we left. This was VERY disappointing to us. I certainly have a different opinion of this waitress, that's for sure. I dont think the owner would like that she is turning away business and hour before they are suppose to close. I find it hard to believe that we are the only ones that have ever experienced this either. She was WAY to comfortable being rude.

Visited November 2012