“Friday fish fry”

New Berlin, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friday fish fry”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of my favorite stops when looking for a Friday night Fish Fry. Great fried fish, coleslaw, fries, and rye bread is all included. Sometimes you need to wait for a table but in the end, the fish fry is delicious.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank spauks

New Berlin WI
“So Good We Don't Want You to Know!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Our own little "Cheers", we love this place. We order something different every time and have never been disappointed. From Chinese to hamburgers, to wings, to Friday fish fry, to steak - the food is plentiful, served hot, (and if you want it spicy, just ask) and it's all fresh. The staff is family and truly cares about pleasing you. So we really don't want you to know about this place, we'd like to keep it to ourselves! Just sayin'!

• Visited February 2014
Milw.
“Unexpected surprise!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Went to Asia on the recommendation of a friend who claimed that Asia had one of the best fish fries in the area. I was somewhat skeptical on our first visit but have been back for their friday night fish fry four more times since. It is truly one of the best. Although it is "NOT all you care to eat", the portions are more than enough of both fish and french fries. The atmosphere is typical Chinese restaurant but the service and friendliness of the owner Ellen, more than make up. Have not tried the Chinese food but plan on doing so soon. The Friday fish fry is a winner.

• Visited February 2014
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Blah Chinese food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I wanted to like their take-out, but from the first look, I didn't think it would make the cut. I ordered General Tso chicken & crab rangoon. The general tso chicken was in a bland sauce (not spicy like it should be), and the chicken was extremely greasy compared to other chinese chicken. It was a bit tough as well which is not typical of Chinese takeout. I'm not sure that the crab rangoon had crab in it, as the cream cheese seemed to be cubed from the block and stuffed in a wonton. It wasn't creamy at all, but more like a cubed piece off the larger block. I didn't rate this terrible since I ate all the food & didn't toss it, but I will never order there again.

• Visited October 2013
“So-so”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We went last Friday because we were told they had a great fish fry. My husband and myself had the fish fry and my daughter and granddauhter had steak. We had to wait a very long time once we ordered. Must have been the steaks. They enjoyed their meal but as far as the fish fry was, I had a lot better. We were able to trade with my daughter for the hash browns, wish I didn't. I believe they were frozen, something you could buy in the frozen food area in your local store. Fish was just average, same with the coleslaw. Tables I believe we're card tables and very crowded together. We won't be back. There are better places to eat.

• Visited November 2013