“WOW, I'll be back to this one...wasn't what I expected for the price”

Aquarian Garden Wellness & B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Lisbon
Aquarian Garden Wellness & B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 New Lisbon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 September 2011

What a treasure this place is, I wasn’t expecting the hospitality that I
received. This isn’t the motel that your father stayed at, the rooms are each
different, choices are easy to make as you choose your room. Staying in a room
for the night was all I really needed, relaxing in the lounge was nice, the
fireplace was nice. Saving money by using the kitchen to cook breakfast and
cleaning up myself was like being at home. The court yard having a fire pit
that was a great place to meet others that were visiting at the same time I was.
It was well worth the extra few minutes travel to find the place; 40 minutes
from Wisconsin Dells and a very reasonable price, I will certainly be coming
back for staying here for my visits to the area. Looking forward to bringing the family

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Been to Aquarian Garden Wellness & B&B? Share your experiences!