“Outstanding Pizza - Friendly People”
Review of Opera House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Opera House
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in New Lisbon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I may be a bit biased as this place is local to me, but I travel a lot and have had Pizza at dozens of places through-out the Midwest and the World for that matter. There are quite a few places to get Pizza in this county (Juneau), but Opera House (IMHO) is the best, hands down!

I always request extra cheese because my wife & I love heavy cheese on our Pizza. If you're not big on really cheesy Pizza I would refrain from ordering it that way because you will get a lot of it!

Just to give you an idea of how much we love it, Opera House gives you a stub from the receipt when you pay for your pizza, collect ten of these and you get a free pizza...over the years we've had several freebies.

I've never had a negative encounter with any of the staff or the people just there to eat or have a drink. it's a friendly place with a friendly atmosphere and a nice place for the whole family.

Whether your local or just passing through, I highly recommend you give it a try!

3  Thank Steve F

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This old-fashioned building in down town New Lisbon has been remodeled recently. The dining room is separated from the bar, but you may order food in either room. Far and away the best thing to order to eat there is their famous pizza! I have never had better pizza when eating away from home. You can watch person after person come and and go out carrying a pizza box or a stack of boxes home. They also have other foods on the menu and they are also tastey, but they excell at creating pizza! With two pool tables, an up-to-date music-box on the wall and TVs for viewing there is something for everyone to do. Stop in and see if I'm right about the pizza. :)

1  Thank Brenda J
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Local cliental. Nothing special. Food was okay. Service wasn't anything special. We probably won't choose this place again.