“Great service and pizza!”

Jolly Roger's Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a couple cold drafts and some food. The owner was behind the bar and is very friendly! The pizza and beer selection is best in town! They had an IPA style on draft which is rare in this area. Pizza specials on most nights offer great deals!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I haven't been to Jolly Roger's since I was there for a company function in the 90's! I must say I remembered the great pizza and suggested it to my husband when we waited almost 2 hours at a local supper club and finally walked out. Obviously the evening was intended to end this way. The owner was on site, service was wonderful, and the pizza? Oh my! Just as I remembered. We will be ordering from here again....and much sooner!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We've eaten here numerous times and it's always excellent. We've dined in a few times, but largely we do carryout. Jolly Roger's runs a great two pizza special on the weekend and also has a family meal deal (pizza, pitcher of soda, garlic bread) which is reasonably priced. Tasty pizza, friendly staff, great service, never had a bad experience. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We ordered regular pizza which was very good and also a gluten free pizza which was great. The highlight was the Caesar Salad..fresh lettuce, tons of olives and yummy dressing. I would go back just for that alone!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We dine here often. The pizza is fantastic. On Wednesday's they have a $5.00 spaghetti special that is also really good! The staff is always so friendly and the place is always clean!!