“Nice inside but you pay for it with the prices”
Review of Brady's Brewhouse - CLOSED

Brady's Brewhouse
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Specializes in hand crafted beers. Food prepared on wood fired grill.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

It does have the most diverse menu in New Richmond but you pay the price. My chicken alfredo pasta..it use to come with a salad but I didn't get one last time and a pop came to $21! That is for one person. Not a fan of the deep fried pickles. Nice weekly specials they post on facebook with pictures. If you are in town just for a drink and like craft beers this is the place to go. I also was here on a Monday night and it took 2 hours from start to finish to have dinner. Waited 30 mins for waitress to come back when we were finished eating.

1  Thank jskifstad

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Grabbed a late night appetizer and drink on a Sunday night. The restaurant had only a few patrons. Service was fantastic and our waitress was very knowledgable about the microbrews offered and forthcoming with recommendations. I loved the atmosphere. The bar has enough separation from family seating to make the restaurant appropriate and welcoming to all. The decor is well done and the acoustics are perfect. I could hear the music, and despite the sealed cement floors, could hear our friends perfectly. Fantastic experience and a new favorite for me.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stopped in for a drink and something to eat. Nice looking place, except that the floor was never redone and is in pretty rough condition. Kind of strange sitting at the bar watching the servers and cooks right behind you, since their stations are face to face with the bar. You can even see right into the kitchen where they are washing dishes through a side door. The food was all right, but kind of pricy. I ordered a simple cheeseburger without any side and they charged me the full price of one of their "classic" burgers which includes French fries, bacon and garlic aioli. No discount here, so for $9.95, I got a burger on a bun. They have a good selection of 42 taps including 9 of their beers made on premise, but I saw only big brewery light lagers being poured. Overall a nice place to visit, but you would expect this in downtown Chicago, not in rural Wisconsin. Very dark inside with lots of muted TV´s and some kind of hipster music playing from the speakers. There is a stage in the back for live entertainment and an upstairs area which overlooks the brewery and has a private meeting room.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stopped in here on a recommendation from my dad and I was not disappointed. Had some fish tacos (excellent) and one of Brady's 40 or so tap beers. Couldn't believe what the place looked like when I walked in from outside. Really nice decor and the food and beer were great too. Much more than I was expecting on Main St. in New Richmond. Staff was great too. Give them a shot.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Visited on a slow Sunday evening. A good range of local craft draft beers on offer. The staff were all pleasant, and the food was ok. I would give it a second chance.