“Wedding Night Review!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The AmericInn was wonderful. We were married right next door at the Heritage Center, and the staff was super friendly, all of our friends and family were able to stay just steps away from the ceremony, and the kids could all swim the next day! Breakfast was amazing, and they made me feel special the next day even when I wasn't running around in a wedding gown!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My daughter wanted to camp and then tube the St. Croix. My kind of "camping" is a hotel with soft beds and a pool :-) So we booked into the AmericInn in New Richmond while they setup a tent at Rivers Edge in Somerset, 6 miles away. We got to enjoy cooking out for dinner and s'mores by the firepit but slept in really comfortable beds. The next morning it poured down rain so tubing was canceled. I asked the staff if we could let the grandkids swim in the pool and they said "sure, you're guests". It was an incredible save of what could have been a bad family outing day. Actually, we found everyone in New Richmond hospitable and welcoming!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times and we have always had a great stay. From our initial call to make a reservation, to check-in, during our stay, to check out, they provide exceptional service. As a retired veteran, they have always given me a great value for the money. Always enjoy the place so our grandson's can come and swim and even eat breakfast with us!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The condition of the room was very disappointing there were numerous stains in the carpet. The bathrooms were very small. The lamp and outlet didn't work. The sauna had chunks of small hairs floating around in it. I really question how sanitary it is there.

2  Thank Gregory T
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I were on a business trip to New Richmond. To begin with, there are not a lot of choices in this area. After having stayed there for 4 nights, on the next trip I won't even bother looking at other options. The property may have the look of an older 1980 style motel, however the renovations make it perfect. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable with great beds, LCD TV, refrigerator and microwave. Plenty of hot water and decent water pressure. If you want a pool, hot tub, or sauna they have it. They even have a pool table, games and pool toys for kids.
The property is immaculately kept. But, what really sets it apart is the staff. For a small motel, the staff go above and beyond. They are friendly and attentive. The service was better than many 4 and 5 star hotels I have stayed at.
Kudos to the staff and management!

Room Tip: I hesitate to mention that there are a few rooms with private Jacuzzi bath....I want it to be availa...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to Minnesota first to visit with my little sister & brother then on to Wisconsin. I have another sister that was having the big 60. We got our rooms about a 15 minute drive from Somerset WS. what a wonderful place it turned out to be. The breakfast every morning was different and the staff was the best. Will be going back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed in many Americinns in different states and this one is my favorite. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The pool is wonderfully relaxing and warm. The area is always clean with a game area attached. There was always a paper by my door in the am. The breakfast has alot of variety and is very tasty. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Richmond
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
Royal Inn - Hudson
Royal Inn - Hudson
#3 of 8 in Hudson
AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond? Share your experiences!