“Fabulous!!!”

AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My family had 2 rooms, they were clean, and tidy:)) the pool room was awesome!!! The pool was warm and very clean!! And the hot tub was great!!!! Best of all, the woman that runs this Inn, is the kindest person I have ever met!! Can't wait to go back:))

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Cherrilynm

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I stayed there Jan. 25th 2013. Everything in the room was from the 70's. Especially curtains and bedspreads. The boxsprings were so torn and stained. A pillow in both of the beds had black hairs on them and one pillow had a little brown stain on them. I had the housekeeper come and replace them. I was afraid to go to bed in either bed for the night. There was no phone in the room for local calls. The hot tube was scolding hot!. I could not get in it past my ankles, even after entering the pool to cool off I could not get in the boiling water. This place needs a total remodeling. I would never stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms are outdated.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Our hockey team had a wonderful time! The rooms were clean!! We were close to the ice arena. The kids had fun in the pool!! It was fun, clean and reasonable!!! The Storm Hockey Team would like to say Thank You!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kaf0x
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I stayed for a month it was great pool and hot tub was clean and room was great check in was fast and very nice lady at front desk was very good I will be back when I need to stay in New Richmond
the staff that clened the rooms were very good the brekfest was wonderfull

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank buddy655
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Stayed here in oct. 12. I have only positive things to say about my stay. The staff went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. I WILL stay here in the future because I have relatives in the area and felt completely comfortable.

Sue Troff
Marshalltown, Ia

Room Tip: Stay in the King jacuzzi room. I am a smoker and this hotel is smoke free however, there are rooms...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara T
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We had 3 rooms we used, while in New Richmond for my sister's wedding.
The kids loved the pool!! We used the confrence room, for the gift opening the next morning.
Lakshmi was an EXCELLENT, informative, personable + helpful representative for this Hotel!!!
I would always recommend, that my family and friends stay at the Riverfront Inn!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MdFurlong
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Drove up on Friday night wonderful drive and super room 2 queen beds even with a balcony fun amenity along with the hot tub on a rainy night. Had nice breakfast area, very welcoming when you enter the motel.

Room Tip: Had a second floor nice view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank surestop

Been to AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond? Share your experiences!