“rude,nasty,no business since...nasty crusty underwear under the bed,and it wasn't mine....”

AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond
Reviewed 18 March 2013

The man at the front desk, made me change out of his pocket for my room when I first got there, he was a nickel short. I got no receipt.had to get my key fixed there times, it was my ten year old little girls birthday party and I found crunchy,crusty,men underwear under the bed,and she screamed at me and 5 little girls that they were are the ones whos underwear was under the bed, the owner stated she her self was the one who cleaned that room,and we must have put them there, the room was dirty and the handle feel off the fridge, we left that night and requested our money back and were denied a refund, very unhappy..

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank daisyandmark
There are newer reviews for AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I loved this place!! the owner was very good to us...made us feel right at home!! very neat lady!! the pool was great for the kids ...rooms were very nice and CLEAN.. Im not sure why all the bad reviews...maybe it is now under different managment...because are stay was great...and for sure will stay again and again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chandra H
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My family had 2 rooms, they were clean, and tidy:)) the pool room was awesome!!! The pool was warm and very clean!! And the hot tub was great!!!! Best of all, the woman that runs this Inn, is the kindest person I have ever met!! Can't wait to go back:))

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Cherrilynm
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I stayed there Jan. 25th 2013. Everything in the room was from the 70's. Especially curtains and bedspreads. The boxsprings were so torn and stained. A pillow in both of the beds had black hairs on them and one pillow had a little brown stain on them. I had the housekeeper come and replace them. I was afraid to go to bed in either bed for the night. There was no phone in the room for local calls. The hot tube was scolding hot!. I could not get in it past my ankles, even after entering the pool to cool off I could not get in the boiling water. This place needs a total remodeling. I would never stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms are outdated.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Our hockey team had a wonderful time! The rooms were clean!! We were close to the ice arena. The kids had fun in the pool!! It was fun, clean and reasonable!!! The Storm Hockey Team would like to say Thank You!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kaf0x
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I stayed for a month it was great pool and hot tub was clean and room was great check in was fast and very nice lady at front desk was very good I will be back when I need to stay in New Richmond
the staff that clened the rooms were very good the brekfest was wonderfull

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank buddy655
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Stayed here in oct. 12. I have only positive things to say about my stay. The staff went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. I WILL stay here in the future because I have relatives in the area and felt completely comfortable.

Sue Troff
Marshalltown, Ia

Room Tip: Stay in the King jacuzzi room. I am a smoker and this hotel is smoke free however, there are rooms...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara T
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Richmond
AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
Rodeway Inn
#2 of 2 in Chisago City
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Chisago City
Comfort Suites Hudson

Been to AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond? Share your experiences!