“nice for the price”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
wisconsin
“nice for the price”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This hotel was convenient and the price was reasonable. We used the park and fly package and used the airport shuttle in the morning for our flight. The shuttle driver was nice and picked up back up at the end of our vacation. There were restaurants all around the area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank kathywisconsin88
tdamato, Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear Kathywisconsin88 -

Thanks for staying with us. I hope your vacation was fun and warm!
I appreciate the posting and positive comments regarding our hotel.

Thanks again!

Teresa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Fond du Lac, WI
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This Comfort Suites is in a great location, is clean, has comfortable beds, pleasant employees and a good breakfast. The shuttle service was very efficient.. What more could we ask for? We'll be back.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank smgir
tdamato, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for the great comment about your stay. It's through our hotel guests remarks that we as a team thrive and yours have definately made a great impact to us! I hope that you had pleasant travels and hope to see you again very soon.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Super friendly hotel staff. The room was very comfortable and clean. It was above my expectation compared to the other ratings I saw before booking. The location of the hotel was also great as it was not far from downtown and very close to the airport. There was also a shuttle that made commuting very simple. I enjoyed relaxing by their very well kept pool/hot tub and also the bar. Breakfast was way above my expectations every morning. I would stay here again and recomend to anyone visiting Milwaukee for business or pleasure!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank James V
Wow, what a great review! I am so glad that we exceeded all your expectations and more. Our entire team loves our Hotel and servicing our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us here as much as we do! May we see you many more weekends to come.

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 14 December 2013

The staff was wonderful, pleasant & very helpful. They made our stay very inviting. The hotel was very clean, the pool and bar were a nice retreat inside the hotel. Plenty of restaurants and shopping near by. The complimentary breakfast and happy hour in the evening were an unexpected treat. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone traveling to Milwaukee and its very close to the airport with shuttles all-day long.

Room Tip: Pool side room was a great benefit
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
We are do happy that you had a nice relaxing stay with us. Our hot breakfast is always a great starter to any morning plans and our evening managers reception is our way of treating our wonderful guests to a nice carefree evening! Thank you for stopping in to visit us and we hope to see you again soon!

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Starting from pulling into the driveway, my excellent experience began. Parking was convenient to my room to even though there was a high volume of guests in the hotel. And I understand why. Check in was extremely fast, and friendly, as the clerk made me feel extremely valued. I didn't feel like a "room number". She made sure I was aware that if I needed anything, to call or walk up as I wasn't far from the front desk. My room smelled fresh,as if housekeeping just left, and it was spotless. As for activities while we were there, I swam, enjoyed the perfectly heated hot tub after my workout in the fitness center located conveniently next to the pool area. My son played in the game room which is also right next to the pool while I finished my exercise. I realized I forgot my phone charger, and the front desk lady without hesitation allowed me to use the "community charger". There was several options to choose to eat, we chose a restaurant located close that delivered. food was excellent and well priced. Continental breakfast was more like a breakfast buffet in the morning. Absolutely an amazing find. This hotel is fantastic and highly recommended. Flawless on several occasions.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for your wonderful and thoughtful review about your numerous stays here at the Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport. I am thrilled to hear that our team and accomodations make you feel at home. We look forward to your future stays with us here and continuing you make your stays memorable!

Happy Holidays from your Family at The Comfort Suites.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I was having some difficulty finding the hotel. The female clerk wasn't very polite about it and hung up. Once at the hotel a family emergency came up I had to fly home for one day. I wanted to leave my car there for day and fly home. The female clerk and the clueless guy said 7 day minimum no exceptions.There lack of compassion to a critical family emergency is amazing. To top it off there was dust all over the room. LacK of cleaning was evident

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
I apologize for your experience at our hotel. Please contact me at the hotel
to discuss further. I have a few questions in order to get the the bottom of what
staffing issues need to be addressed.

Again, I am sorry and look forward to your call.

Teresa - GM
Wisconsin
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located, good rates. Restaurants near by. Great customer service at front desk. Nice rooms; large with updated furnishings. Clean, comfortable. Nice bathroom too. Highly recommended! I booked this hotel at the last minute due to an error in reserving a room at a nearby hotel for the wrong date. They were very accommodating and friendly. Great experience here.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank thebirdguy123
I am glad we were able to host you during your recent trip to Milwaukee. I am glad you found our rooms to be large and clean and our staff members helpful!
I sincerely hope you will choose to stay with us in the future!

Teresa - GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!