“Good Romo for the price”

Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Overall, we had a good experience. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast selection was good. The rooms were spacious and clean; the mattress and pillows were comfortable and the decor was nice. The only negative was to found an empty beer can under the cushion of the sleeper sofa. We did not use the pool, but it seem big and inviting enough for the little ones.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
tdamato, Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Gloria C.,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment about your recent stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport. I am truly sorry about the housekeeping mishaps in your suite. I will be discussing this directly with the executive housekeeper and make sure this does not happen with any future guests.

I do hope that you will consider visiting us again on your next travels through.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We love the Comfort Suites! This hotel saved us after staying a miserable night at the Ramada. This hotel has beautiful rooms that are large and comfortable. It is a very welcoming place with an open staircase to greet guests. We loved the cleanliness of the rooms and the location of the amenities in the hotel. We received two free drink tickets and information about free pizza provided by the hotel along with a terrific breakfast the next morning.
The pool area is very clean and has two pools one for more advanced swimmers and one for children who are younger or inexperienced. The hot tub is very clean as well.
We had excellent service by front desk staff and they even gave us a great room rate! I will say the gal running the breakfast was outstanding and extremely helpful! She was kind to ALL guests and gave us information about the area.
We stayed at our first Comfort Suite in Des Moines, IA last weekend and this is our second. It is NOT our last. We loved it!!! Thank you for saving our trip!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tallmankaren,

We were happy to come and swing in and save you from your not so pleasant experience at one of the nearby hotels. We try very hard to give you the feeling of being at home. I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here due to increased prices in downtown Milwaukee due to Summerfest and the Brewers at home. Got the Comfort Suites as a 3 star /Airport Area on Priceline for $66. The hotel is easy access from I-94 off College Ave and in fact had the shuttle to Summerfest 200 yards from the hotel. The hotel was a nice Comfort Suites, we had a 2 room suite. The breakfast was decent and at night they had 3 free drinks for all adults. A/C wasn't the best, but otherwise comfortable, clean, and a good value.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear dsj5777,

I am sorry that you had to stay further out of the city than you usually stay, but am very happy you decided to give our hotel a try and that you enjoyed yourself. We hope that next time your in the area you will venture to our area and stay with us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had to stay here recently for work. This is a very nice place to stay and well located to the Airport and Caterpillar where I was working. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the pool and breakfast were good. No complaints from me!! Hope you have the same results if you decide to travel there as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
tdamato, Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Rick D.,

Thanks for the nice remarks regarding your recent stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport.

I am glad to hear that our staff and hotel accommodations made you feel welcome and at home. I do hope that you continue to stay with us on your work travels whenever you are in the Milwaukee area.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here twice for weddings. Both times were very good. The rooms were very clean with many amenities including whirlpool. They have a decent morning breakfast but it gets very packed due to the amount of people that stay here. Stayed here a few weeks ago and had some room booking issues with the wedding block but they ended up taking care of it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
tdamato, Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Chris G.,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I am glad that you found both of your stays comfortable and to your standards. I am also glad to hear that our staff went out of their way to make sure you were accommodated and that your needs were all met.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had the privilege of having our wedding at this hotel, working with Debbie the events coordinator was a real pleasure. She met all our requests and more, the staff here was very accommodating to make sure we had nothing but a very memorable wedding and reception. We had several guest that stayed here from all over the country and they also commented to us about how pleasant the staff is. I know I will only get married once, but I would definitely recommend this hotel, Debbie and the staff here to anybody considering getting married in the Milwaukee area. And the pricing was very reasonable which was a bonus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

MichaelAllan32,

Thank you for the compliment regarding your recent experience here at the Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport. I am glad our staff, including Debbie our Catering Manager, was able to supply you and your family and friends wonderful service during your big day.

We hope you will come back and visit us again soon and share more memories to come, Congrats and may you have a bright future ahead.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Comfort Suites had been my "go to" hotel in Milwaukee. My room included a whirlpool tub. In the morning before going to a long day of meetings, I wanted to take a whirlpool bath to relax. When the tub was filled, it did not function. I reported this to the front desk, and the attendant said maintenance would be right up. 55 minutes later, maintenance had not appeared and I had to check out. I mentioned it at the front desk again, and the attendant was surprised. She called maintenance again, and he said that he would be right up. Ten minutes later he did appear. He asked what the problem was and shook his head with a little grin. You/ve got to press both buttons on the tub three times at the same time to pump air into the tub. He did it and it started right up. I suggested that instructions should be in the room for the users. He said, " Yah, OK Boss." That did not sit to well with me - sarcasm from a maintenance man is not something that should be coming from one of the workers. I went and finished the checkout process, and the attendant at the front desk was very indifferent about the situation. I think she figured that I would now drop everything, unpack my things and take a whirlpool dip. There was no apology, no offer to make this better, nothing. I may need to find a new "go to" hotel in Milwaukee. It appears that these workers do not appreciate their visitors - especially their Choice Privilege members.

Room Tip: If you choose a room with a whirlpool, make certain you get instructions right away so you don't...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Scott S.,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your concerns with the recent stay you had at our hotel. I am extremely sorry for all the inconveniences that you encountered with your in room whirlpool and service.

I know how frustrating it can be when you can't get something that should be simple to use and will not work and then you are made to feel like it is your fault.

I am so sorry that my staff did not go out of their way to assist you and make you feel that we did what we could to make your stay better. I will be working with my staff to make sure that we are always going above and beyond for our guests and choice privilege members.

I do hope that you come back to see us so that we can give you the superior service that you deserve.

Warm Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!