“Nice hotel - Fantastic breakfast - Small but nice pool - ?new carpet smell?” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport

Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
LaCrosse
“Nice hotel - Fantastic breakfast - Small but nice pool - ?new carpet smell?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

I stayed here with my family & I would return/recommend. The hotel was very nice / very clean. The front desk clerk was very friendly. I used the 3 computers available in the lobby & worked great. The breakfast was nice with 'make your own waffles', hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, etc. My children enjoyed the pool - it was smaller and a bit on the chilly side. During our stay it was mostly business travelers so they had the pool to themselves. The hot tub was nice & warm. My only complaint is that our room smelled a bit from ?maybe a new carpet smell. Once inside we got used to it but every time we the room should be aired out a bit more. The bed was extremely comfortable & lots of pillows. Overall - we liked the hotel very much.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank travlin-with-tots
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 4 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We certainly work hard to ensure that children are kept happy as we know that tots travel too! I apologize for the new carpet smell. The room may have recently been shampooed or the shower liner may have been recently changed. I will certainly follow up with our Housekeeping staff to make them aware of the concern. I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I definitely look forward to having you and your family stay with us again real soon!

Nicole Taylor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Granbury, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

My husband and I arrived at the Fairfield on the final night of our trip to Wisconsin. Being near the airport was an important consideration. We were greeted by the friendly front desk clerk and hot chocolate chip cookies! I had booked the Romance package as it was on special and it came with a decent bottle of champagne, chocolates and a whirlpool bath. Just the thing after a hectic long weekend wedding visit. The room was perfect, quiet even with being on the first floor and near the airport.. Next morning, we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast and go to the airport with time to spare. Marriott does things right - we stayed at 3 different Marriotts this trip and all of them met and went above our expectations.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Libbyb
Thank you for taking the time to write in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I am so happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Romance Package. It's so nice to hear that you were able to relax before having to catch a flight. We definitely do take pride in being able to make our guests feel comfortable and have a stay that is memorable. I certainly hope that we will see you real soon.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

This is a recently updated Fairfield. The rooms were nice and perfect for a business travelers. One issue was internet speed, it was very slow and hard to stay online. There were a couple nice restaurants by the hotel, my favorite was the branded Steer which had good cold beer and decent steak.

Room Tip: Ask for a Ethernet Cable
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport. We are currently in the process of upgrading our Internet Access and are excited for the improvements. We will be increasing our bandwiths and will be able to provide easier access. I certainly hope that you will try us out again in the near future.

New Rochelle, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

Nice airport hotel. Stayed with reward points and was well worth it. Walls were kind of thin and could hear people walking upstairs. All in all is was a good stay. Upon checkout we had to wait about 15 minutes while the airport shuttle guy looked for the front desk clerk who was eventually found in the bathroom. Luckily we were not in a hurry.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much to take the time to comment on your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon.

Auburn Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

I love staying at this Fairfield Inn & Suites in Oak Creek Wisconsin. It is clean, newer construction and has all the amenities I like.

I typically choose a room with 2 queen beds. All the rooms have free wifi and a nice fridge. The room is cleaned well, the bedding is always fresh. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Great value - I will stay there everytime I visit Oak Creek!

2 Thank zaezae
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 10 August 2011
Thank you for the comments in regard to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

Stayed many nights for business at this hotel. Most recently July 2011. Very close to the airport and a short/easy commute to downtown Milwaukee even with traffic. I have usually been upgraded to suites but the regular rooms are equally well appointed. Bedding is plush and comfortable. All rooms have a microwave and refrigerator. Supermarkets are a short drive away. Free Breakfast is more than adequate: regular oatmeal, eggs, cereal, and assortment of breads/muffins. Parking is ample. Only negative is that 13th street is under construction so traffic getting in and out of the hotel is a nuisance, but not enough of a drawback not to stay here again.

1 Thank kokodoc
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed
your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Rockton, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

I got a package deal with dinner included. It was a little further from downtown but it was worth the drive. The beds were comfortable and clean!!! The staff was helpful and friendly and the breakfast was very good. Hot waffles, breakfast sandwiches, everything was well stocked and what was to be cold was cold and what was to be hot was hot. Everytime I go to Milwaukee I will be staying here.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank motomoto77
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, 30 June 2011
Thank you so very much for taking the time to place such a wonderful comment! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We definitely look forward to having you stay with us again real soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport-Oak Creek

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!