“Everything you would expect from Marriott.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great location, rooms quiet and clean, staff very professional, I would recommend this to all business travelers and social travelers, nice small outside patio area and pool area looked ok for family's.

Room Tip: First floor very convenient !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Hello,

I appreciate the time you took to write a review in regard to your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all your needs while you were traveling. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Reserved a block for my wedding. Shuttle service was supposed to be provided with two pick up times from the Oak Creek Community Center (where reception was) at 10pm and midnight. Shuttle came at 10pm and no one was ready to leave yet so since no one got on, the shuttle decided NOT to come back at midnight. My guests, husband and I were left outside and had to wait 40 minutes for the front desk girl to come get us. No explanation was given. Would not recommend this hotel for a wedding party under any circumstances.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hello,

I do apologize that this situation happened on your wedding night. I certainly do understand how frustrating this was. I personally took care of this situation to ensure that communication is properly transferred in situations such as these in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were traveling to Milwaukee to visit family and to attend Summerfest. We were going to have 4 adults and our 2 year old daughter. The hotels downtown were all booked because of Summerfest and we opted for a location near the airport. The staff checked us in early after a long day of travel, and the rooms were great. Lots of pillows, comfortable beds, and well kept. The pool was small, but warm and perfect for our two year old daughter. We were able to enjoy meals in the hotel breakfast area, and the outdoor patio seating to try and contain our little one. Everyone was very accommodating and I would highly recommend this hotel for families traveling, but not needing to be right in the city.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regard to your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that we were able to take care of all your needs. As a mother of four children, I know how important it is to find a hotel that is suitable for little ones. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We want to thank Nicholas and Tracy from the Fairfield Inn. We were having an issue with some Marriott Gift Cards that we had received and they worked with us and took the extra time to get the situation right. The hotel overall has everything we need; we picked it because it had free parking and was close to the airport. The staff here goes above and beyond to make every guest feel like the most important guest in the hotel. I would choose this hotel everytime if I were to return to the Milwaukee area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that Tracey and Nicholas were able to help you fix the situation with your gift cards. I know that they worked hard and spoke to many people to resolve it for you. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I come to the area several times a year and have stayed at several different around the airport, but this hotel is the best. Its very clean, and though the rooms are small for the most part there is nothing in disrepair. Management clearly takes pride in its hotel. The biggest reason I will continue to stay here though is without a doubt the staff! They are an extraordinary group who go out of there way to be friendly and helpful. From the people who clean the rooms to the desk staff to the shuttle driver, everyone goes above and beyond. I highly recommend when staying in the Milwaukee airport area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words in regard to your stay with us. We do work hard to keep our lovely property looking fresh and new! We definitely look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here before our trip cause they let you park there for free and they have a shuttle service to the airport.Which was very convenient for us.When we arrived we met the nicest front desk person. I can't remember her name but what a sweetheart she was. We were so impressed on how helpful she was and explained how everything worked and even called us once we got in our room to make sure everything was great.Our room was nice other then our whirlpool had a broken jet and the jets didn't seem to work so good at all.Im usually not one to complain cause our service was wonderful.But that definitely was a bummer for us since we paid more just to enjoy the whirlpool.Other then that everything was perfect.And we would stay again before any flight out. Great deal!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regard to your recent stay. I am so glad that we were able to take care of all your needs. I do apologize about the jets in the whirlpool suite. We do look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

If you're planning to stay in or around Milwaukee....this is the place to be. Nicole, Tracy, John, Amber, and Veronica are top notch when it comes to customer service! Nicole and Tracy made special arrangements for me, as I needed my family to check into the hotel while I attended a meeting. They went above and beyond the call of duty in making sure that my kids and their Godmother were taken care of until I got to the hotel later on in the afternoon. The hotel is clean, had plenty of hot water, the room was very comfortable, they have a great breakfast, and the pool & hot tub kept my kids happy. The hotel is close to the airport and you can easily access the expressway. I can't thank them enough for all that they did! Nicole and Tracy....you're the best! Thanks again, Christina.

Room Tip: Room 345 is very comfy....not the best view, but clean, 2 tv's, king bed and a sofa bed. Also h...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Christina,

It was such a pleasure having you and your family stay with us! Tracey and I are both Mothers and wanted to make sure your family was taken care of while you were at work. I'm glad that it helped make your business trip easier and I hope your meeting was successful! We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!